понеделник, 10 юни 2019 г.

Comedy: F For Suck (1)

By DeYtH Banger


This shit is the new Einsten… the new modern genius Einstein… verbalise it. Moan, growl.. while you masturbate and this shit is advice from the product "Language Of Lust" I feel so Good that I didn't gave money to read this shit… I GOT THE PRODUCT FREE… HOW… THIS IS QUESTION FOR LATER


THINK TWICE
NEVER WISE



But still I am here giving you the new drug…. Of romance addiction.
We all talking about social conditioning with main social levels women approving growl sound = returning back by making sounds.


THAT'S HERE NATURAL GAME… OPEN YOUR LEGS GIVE A FOOTJOB… FEETJOB… SWALLOW CUM… I DON'T CARE WHAT'S THE DEEPER INNER EXCUSE WHICH YOU GIVE YOURSELF OF BEING SUCH A PIECE IF SHIT… BUT GO FOR IT...


ISN'T MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS… ALL ABOUT THIS SHIT

"GO FOR IT"
"EXCUSES ARE BULLSHIT"
"EXCUSES ARE FOR AVERAGE PEOPLE…"
"… YOU AIN'T AVERAGE…"



I am not sure after motivational speaking…video what to do… is this manifesto of

"Yup… you going to be alone… because being deffirent.. means being alone… so go fuck your fucking hands."

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар