четвъртък, 20 юни 2019 г.

Comedy: You Got It Wrong

By DeYtH Banger


You got it all wrong… GET ON THE FUCKING LINE AND KILL YOURSELF, FUCKING KILL YOURSELF… IT'S GREAT MENTAL EXERCISE WITH MAIN FOCUS INNER AND OUTER PICK UP WITH PHYSICAL ADEQUACY….



Get soup of validation, that's how I visualize social media…, a soup of validation…. Biild up… monogomonostic anger…  and still once you are with your mom… people just feel the whole manevolount idea… I MEAN I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT MARSHALL … BUT MORE LIKELY DO YOU READ MY FUCKING FACE?




If you are fragile… inner… outer fuck… you are not for here but still give a chance to the second place… people get less reward than the first… place and high status has punishment benifits
….. than lower status… and it's more likely a about Human values aka "The Pecular Logic Of Value".





If something is total B.S. that's your life…. Religious, vitlrgin, homeless … wasting time with prayer… IT'S TOTAL PLACEBO… PRAYER… DOESN'T MAKE LIFE BETTER… FOOD BETTER AND EVEN WHAT DOES IT MAKE BETTER?

God?
Higher Being?




How about fuck it… I don't give acess to such being in my life… he is bully…. Dysfunctional and definetly with social deficit and I am not edgy here… I HAVE BEEN READING THE BIBLE FOR A WHILE AND THIS MOTHERFUCKER… KNOWN AS GOD HE IS HAS SERIOUS STALKER ISSUES
WE ARE MADE IN HIS OWN IMAGE AND HERE US THE PROBLEM GOD US ON PROBATION FROM STAND POINT OF BEING JUDGE… SENTENCE:

- This guy has serious stalking issues, with main focus of conning others… lieimg and being selfish.




AND FROM PSYCHOLOGICAL STAND POINT HE HAS MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER


PUT THIS IN YOUR HELMET DEAR RILIGIOUS RETARDED FUCKS


THE WHAT THING ON MY LIST IS A GUY ON GRINDER WITH SERIOUS STALKING ISSUES FAMOUS AS GOD TO WATCH ME
HOW ABOUT GO PLAY WIYTH YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS



The Bible book serious scam
… it has plot holes, repeation and it doesn't help at all… THAT I HAVE CROSS AROUND MY NECK DOESN'T SAVE ME FROM RAPE MODE TIGER


I got this motherfucker God… easy and simple fuck… all issues - Not really pointed out… but the lack of characters development nothing more leaves to me, than to think that he has got one of tbose personality disorders. I want one of those… or few of those animal chicks… I KNOW IF I AM RELIGIOUS… I GO TO HELL… I KNOW IT'S DEFINETLY FUCKED UP THING


But I want of those aninal chicks… horse chicks… dog chicks or whatever animal she is in favor with… I want to as near to this daughter of bitch as possible… I want to study her life… life issues… it's another "must-to".. goal oriented shit.
So thing goes around… 3 hours you have wasted with this shitty goal… thing… to watch sports… with this goes… time out… breaks of the game with main goal ads.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар