понеделник, 17 юни 2019 г.

Comedy: Nervous

By DeYtH Banger



I went there and she closed the phone… and she started staring at me… like I am GOD

That's what happens nowadays… HOW DID I PULL OF THIS SECRET?



It's magic!


I was a nervous kid… a kiddo with deep inside problems… but my life has been improved… HOW?

How about to skip this topic… BECAUSE I AM NOT ON THE MARKET





Look what I hate about women…, listen carefully… I AIN'T GONNA REPEAT… REPEATION THROWS ME OUT OF THE WINDOW…



THERE ARE EASY GIRLS… WHICH ARE DEFIBETLY EASY TO KISS… TO FUCK AND TGERE ARE GIRLS WHICH NEED LITTLE VALIDATION… LITTLE COMPLIMENT AND YOU LOST IT
YOU DEFIBETLY LOST THE WAR…



HER ENERGY IS FULL ON
SHE IS READY
VALIDATED


SHE DIESN'T NEED YOU


SO I GOT MY STRATEGIES… METHODS
WHEN I TALK TO GIRLS… I CRITICIZE THEM…
IT'S A GOOD ONE… IT'S A FUCKING GOOD ONE!


Girls get judged… girls don't fuck from self-pity… they can add you in friends… write you down few replies… but it's from pity… uf she is not back… as my most cases… the problem is that you are just too fucking traumatic…


FUCK ALL PRIVILLIGED FUCKERS



I just get awful inside chills when a girl says "bro.."
…. Use this fucking word… YOU GIRLS DON'T YOU GET IT… I AIN'T FUCKING… KISSING MY BROTHER… I AIN'T HOMO… YOU GOT IT WRONG… I AM STRAIGHT AS FUCK.
Insects are holy grails of shit… they are dumb… WHY GOD CREATED ONE OF THOSE FUCKS?



Keep in mind some shit, will ya?
If a girl has accepted your request… it means she is feels pitty about you… she is doing it because of self-pity… we won't go to psychological disorders… further termonology…


JUST KEEP IT SIMPLE
JUST FUCKING KEEP IT SIMPLE
PLAIN AND EASY



Look at yourself… already ready to sell yourself to be somebody slave… already ready to sell your mom… dad… family… ready to sell your apartment… house… ready to get into debt and definetly it's not it's advertisement … some sort of of "Stress Test" book… It's mind rape!


Manipulation - Is okay?
That's what my friends say

Girls are ready to manipulate people as far as to get to the result… the problem with girls… I MEAN I HAVE LEARN IT THE HARD WAY THIS SHIT SELF-ESTEEM ISSUES… CONFIDENCE… TRAUMA…

THE TRUTH IS THAT IF TAKEN GIRLS SERIOUSLY YOU PUT THEM ON PEDESTAL ONES THAT HAPPEN… IT DOESN'T MATTER THEN… YOU FUCKED UP… I MEAN YOU ALREADY DID A FAILURE



If you need a list for killing yourself… here it is… before you kill yourself… make sure to write this shit down.

"I am killing myself because of boredoom. I would like to stay tune, focused into one category. Suicide is a decipline… exercise for the body… mind and also typical forward rejection of reality."


- You weren't honest
- You missed x1000 opportunities
- The problem is in you…

I hope I am right on this point… I FUCKING HOPE SO… BECAUSE… IF I AM WRONG…
OH JESUS
OH GOD

I AM GOING TO BURN IN HELL
DEFINETLY IN HELL
SO LET'S MOVE IN… SHALL WE?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар