понеделник, 17 юни 2019 г.

Think About It

By DeYtH Banger


Always being a slave, being a slave in somebody else hands. Spreading around their opinion, and you believing in their opinion.

The irony of life out of comedy is that we hqve whole bunch of different type if soups in which we believe we have massive shit to do… want to do… must do and so on and so on. The moral lesson is stop for a minute, have caugh progress… have you forggotten about having fun?


Go out… relax… have fun, enjoy life..  you have never been suppossed to take life seriously. As for me, I was saying my opinion, I don't want you to force believe in this shit… just do whatever you want… if you reading AIN'T an excuse to not to go out… just fucking go out… stop with the fucking excuses. Life is not ment to be created for thy men with excuses.

I had time, I gave thought about certain stuff in life… certain stuff… which I was.… which I had… after all one those stuff is not christian…. I am deeply core atheist, like it… hate it?
Doesn't matter!



Think about it… is the big question we want to believe in higher mission and bigger picture just to feel good… TO THINK THAT WE MATTER


IT'S NOT COMEDY… I WON'T THROW JOKES… I AM GOING TO THROW THINKING MATERIAL… SHIT TO THINK ABOUT. Don't shame, blame yourself just think about the opportunities which you decided to skip… to miss just because  you had a fucking reason to be a wossie… probably fucked up as child… probably bad life… think about it… this here is comedy + creepypasta made into lesson… fun read… ready to question.


And after all well structured answers… questions… doesn't make in life clarity… after all data is deep shit… the more raw you go deep the less meaning you find….



GOD DOESN'T EXIST


What now? What should I do?
I don't fucking know.… even to exist he is not making any changes… praying doesn't bring job… health or even rather moment of food…
So why in fucking hell to waste my time to someone… who doesn't answers my messages?


Think about it!

Probably everyday we wake up we do the same thing… over and over and over and over with main subtle wish… "Make me think that I did different stuff"…"Make me think that my life is making impact".



The fucks at the bar who are giving less value and always… eat… piss… shit… get money and waste their life with less goals… and less targets… or even if they have they are not vivid… SUCH FUCKS

Are not contributing to "meaning" in life…
The dreams are reality… when you dream you sometimes just don't know… as for… are you awake or you are dreaming.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар