четвъртък, 6 юни 2019 г.

Comedy: Sucess As General

By DeYtH Banger




I have a basic problem, I  can't stop talking
.. I just can't…


I GOT DATA IN MY POCKET
I GOT FACTS


But sometimes… talking is not enough…. You could be talking all day… all night and still…


THE CHANCES TO FUCK A CERTAIN WOMAN…
IS 0 TO 10


I hate  stats…If I want to get friends… I need basic levels of compliance. The problem is that we want to be "seen"…You know life sucks… mainly because you  are fucking watching over couples and God sends you one of those  pervert fucks… The man is nasty the girl is crying…. Nagging AND THE CRYING PART IS CREATING DRAMA… PHYSICALLY… AND NOT GIVE A FUCK MODE DOUBLES YOUR CHANCES



WHEN I DISCOVERED SOME OF THE MODERN BULLSHIT… I WAS THINKING ABOUR KILLING MYSELF…


"My life was better…"


Yes of course… it was better you had less expectations… your hopes weren't too high… you weren't multi-leveling and multi-tasking… YOU WERE NORMAL…



As for the modern times we just have too much shit to do… to get to…. And still we have more and if a message has been implanted in our heads… that is


-  YOU ARE NOT ENOUGH
- YOU ARE NOT ENOUGH
- YOU AREN'T FUCKING ENOUGH




Our mothers said… our friends show it… our parents…  all day… whine about it… SO THE SELF-ESTEEM SHIT IS NOT LOST FROM DICKS BUT FROM THIS…


"NOT ENOUGH"


Life sucks - Direct Opener
"I hope she doesn't thing, that I am going to rape her…" - Mid section - Fucking bad idea

We live in a place where taking God seriously makes you fanatic… wanting to change and enlighten yourself makes you mentality ill. And the question is here, where is the norm?
What is normal?




If



America - Is not that great place
Medicine - Is corrupteed as fuck
Cops - Are Corrupted

What else… what if?

I know when joke is on me!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар