събота, 29 юни 2019 г.

Comedy: Offended

By DeYtH Banger


Oh my goodness… People get offended it's like a tumor… everyone is offended… filter up comedy… and we lose the whole comedy.



How to punish kids?
Tell him the real story from where  babies come from not the magic think out of the stomach this is as real as rabbit out of a hat… babies come out of dicks… get the kiddo… isolate this fucker (that's how far dating advice helps), remove your jeans… pants or whatever you have on the down area… show him the pipe… real size… then orasal it tell them that's level 2 mode 2… of kids getting into the stomach. Once that happens… the whole rabit… kiddo magic is over…



BIG FUCKING TRAUMA



People get offended… kids do not… but people as general hook point get .. life sometimes sucks… You are black - Definetly a slave

Have you thought as from religious point, but still I don't have high expectations of whole nation of fairy tales believers… People die they turn to soul… and then some of the go to heaven, because believe in God and the other part goes to hell… because has made a mistake by doubting this bullshit maker, think about it.  All people die and they meet God and all together spy on humans… AND WHAT'S THAT?



24/7 Sicko TV?

I don't want to live forever… I want to die and fuck it… BUT STILL IF THERE IS NOTHING AT ALL… NO INCARNATION.… NO ANY OTHER LIFE?

WHAT HAPPENS?

IT'S PRETTY SCARY!
YOU ARE BORN ALONE AND YOU DIE ALONE… THIS SHIT IS MACHO SHIT!




I want fuck a girl while I rip off her shoes and here whole bag package of clothes. I want to fuck girls because of their skill…

- Prepare Food
- Or Clean the rooms
- Wash my Clothes


After those activies … I want to fuck the bitch full on… whole level of hard on. Oh great… full adreanaline ON…. I was about to kill myself until I did what most psychologist suggest look … focud into others… I DID THAT!

Rip Off Fuck - One of my friends rips off women clothes… sounds like a screw up guy… LOW LEVEL OF PERMISSION SEEKER?

Jerk Off Fucker - This guy if he hears this he is going to get angry … but fuck that fuck he already bought me sone food … he got angry because of girl rejecting his unicorn world… so this fragile fuck what he deserves is hos message to be delivered… WHAT MAKES HOM HARD ON AND LESS TO GO AND TAKE ACTION IS WOMEN WHOCH HAVE SKIRTS… WHICH HAVE SUCH CLOTHES WHICH EXPOSE SO MUCH BODY THAT HIS DICK GOES ON… ONCE THAT HAPPENS HE GOES HOME AND STARTS FULL ON… FULL FUCKONG ON… GRABS THE HUGE RAPE PIPE… AND IT'S STARTS WITH BASIC STRANGULATION OF THE SNAKE PIPE … THIS FUCKER LOSES LIFE MOTIVATION AND PLAYS ALL BLAME MODE

I LOVE THAT GAME
HERE IS ONE TIP YOU DEAR MOTHERFUCKER

KILL YOURSELF

IT'S EASY WORD
AND EASY DONE THAN SAID





I heard that there are people with strategies and methods of how to get girls… let's grab all anti social people… + the guys who hate the guys with tge cheat codes and start killing them… Rolling the ball… FULL KILL SEASON



I hate the Zumba fuckers… I am focusing on the fucks aka males… GO FUCK KILL YOURSELF… ZUMBA ISN'T FOR GREASY ABD CHEAT CODE MOTHER FUCKERS


People who learn dacing roll the ball you sick fuck… If you think dancing win women… You should rather wank a horse dick… It's possible and it doesn't requiere skills.


I heard that I got on my list pedophiles really fun people… Those guys got such issues that sweaty and sticky hands from candies won't remove their hard on. .. Here is the thing the psychological issues which they have are so deep that problems like stickiness and sweat aren't on the list. So let me get on the point the son of bitch told me that "I like small girls… small kids." I was quitely excited… for that shot so I started pointing him out small fucks… I haven't seen this guy in action… I HOPE SOON I SEE HIM.




Machos and Boxer… Your life us wasted less sleep… less brain cells… sounds like recipe for moron…  Go sing the song along… GO FOR IT

But wank a dick
Swipe all fucks
And Kill yourself

Easy set
Easy done
Cool action


.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар