вторник, 4 юни 2019 г.

Comedy: Out Of

By DeYtH Banger



Before I start … I want to add this is something new…  out of the bible shit… topic.



MY PUSSY IT'S GETTING HARD… I AM LONLY… GET OUT OF THERE…

My pussy is hard


So yes… few phases of semen..  on body, ass, pussy,  on the face,on the boobs… in the hands… and fully flavor package semen on the hands… it's full ready product… full limited package.

Have you seen guys… also known as dude who push around babies in carts?… Those dudes walk around with baby… put them on their own heads abd they even hold them with their hands.



What the hell is that, is that a new position of "I am definetly gonna fuck that fucker."

Also with all those babies… nothing more seken and greedy… fully devoloped ego biased whinny fucker.
White type of nigga suck… that's a total gypsie. I hate morning type of daygame… pick up… it's sucks… I am definetly not in the mood around that time… so does girls and women as general point. Some people want hear some shit and believe in certain type of shit, so that's why I make up shit. I have new kinda motto "I love haters"… the main idea of the motto is to spread love around my enemies.



It goes as far as If they stab you or try to hurt you… don't hate 'em… love 'em. I have a new whole pick up bible… it's about techniques and ways which sexual predators use.

Okay… okay… I am totally hooked up on this point some people narrow up down up to … being assholes and dicks on the phone..  under that I mean making you less important  and being silent often on the phone while you talk… such people make suicide… next go to location… something up to look in forward future.



Suicide - Is not bad at all… it's body fitness… it shows and proves God that you don't have attention deficit… you prove yourself that for one tnhing you are serious in life, you team up with yourself… you plan… organize all kinds of fun activies with main goals and outcome aka self-pleasure.



I HATE PARENTS AS A GENERAL HOOK UP POINT… TO OVERPROTECTIVE… FUCKED UP… DATA GOLIATH AND DEFINETLY FUCK EM… LOW CAPSULATED FUCKS!



I like negativity, but some people don't like to hear of experience of negative… spectator… such times it goes as far as…


GO OUT OF THIS SCENE… YOU GONNA BE REMOVED


What's that shit, bitch?
You fucking white… sucker?
You don't have enough dicks, so you go around the world and travel… just for the sake of dicks… and fucking?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар