вторник, 4 юни 2019 г.

You

By DeYtH Banger


You got me wrong,
I am not talking about the book… or the TV
Show..
You definetly got me wrong!

I am talking about the pure elevation
Of behavior… status

You gonna get punished… look out for a guy with a
Suitcase…

Go do your chores piss, eat, fuck… live and do what you do… go out with friends.

But huge reminder tge guy is old with a belly getting out of the jeans… clothes too small too keep his belly inside.




Really go try food… go piss… masturbate or read a book… Go to sleep!



If you count wrong… you get the whole thing wrong… once that established… look outside… probably he is around and lurking… while you go to sleep… probably that's the first strike.



Say… I am wrong… curse me and hate me… insult me… but the truth is…


He has a mustache... a white one… the moment you put down your pants in the toilet… that's the most chances… you getting raped by his sweaty dick and body…



WE CALL THIS PROCESS ESTABLISHING BASELINE AND RAPPORT



So please… dare not throw any poety at me or hatred… this guy is already there… already below the belt pleny of graves… so dare not think you are the big deal…

Just don't do the mistake!
Sweet dreams

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар