събота, 17 ноември 2018 г.

Comedy: Deae

By DeYtH Banger

Wanting to speak,
But I can't
Wanting to write,
But I can't



All genius people are down there… on the bottom of this earth… skinning douchebags walking on the top of the Earth…

Wanting to commit,
But I can't
Wanting some kinda action,
But I can't

Comedians are genius, writers are genius… everyone who is looking out of the box… (That's the term)… it's great to be in the package…




BUT LET ME STOP YOU
SPITTED BOTHER OF LIGHT




Drugs, ADDICTIONS.. . Bad… good everything happens for reason, just do your research. I did mein, when I was out with friends PLENY comedians actors bipolar disorder… so far this will explain why the best comedy which has ever existed is always under or on the top.


JUGGLE YOUR ASS
AIDS AND HEAD TUMORS
ARE ANOTHER RECIPE FOR A HAPPY LIFE

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар