събота, 24 ноември 2018 г.

Interview (DeYtH Banger - Vital Topics)

Note: Let's think about it.... what you want to know about me?
What you don't know... how far have I got and pleny of other information...



HOW AM I DOING COMEDY?


- Comedy is not a big deal... I have made pleny of people to laugh and I am still working on it...  I can't put myself as a the best one... but I am trying to get as far as this goal. I play with data... I get information... 

duality
diversity
misconception 
misunderstanding

That's the laws on which my comedy does bend on... I like sexual things... thoughts... opinions... philosophy, psychology. I like pick up books theories..., horror, tragedy, drama, sadness, depression. All this shit is inside my comedy one way or another way is expressed.


And still I am saying... it's not the best comedy... I sitll have edges to fix... content to re-make and so on and so on.



DO I READ BOOKS AND WHAT I THINK ABOUT THEM?

- I read books... I read a lot of them

...

Pleny of them are full of shit after all if you read a book have in mind that some of the stuff are too shitty... like in thrillers or suspense or mystery or stuff like that....some stuff are very logical and can been seen, known and understand... from before... so in other words to go and try to be an idiot is not a good thing.



WHICH MOVIES/TV SERIES/TV SHOWS ARE MY FAVOURITE?


- It's an easy question my comedy started when I started watching 1000 Ways to Die... it was well made... very funn way.... comedy... dark matter showed in more ligh and plesant way with jokes and humor...then I went to comedy specials like Joe Rogan, Anthony Jeselnik and people like those... they have great comedy specials and pleny of great material. 

I like mystery, horor, crime, true-crime, suspense, drama, sci-fi, action and etc

As for TV Shows/TV Series:


  • The Jeselnik Offensive
  • Tosh 0.
  • The Jim Jefferies Show

(I like roast comedy... it reminds me for reality... people in real life are very harsh and fucked up... screw up people... they always try to fuck up others people... and screw up other lifes... so in roasting it shown this example on extreme levels.... it's good to be there.... after alll I learn pleny of shit... right from that seat)

  • The Daily Show
  • Sheldon
  • Silicon Valley
  • Dexter
  • Person of Interest
  • The 4400
  • Monk
  • M.D. House
  • Castle
  • Stranger  Things
  • Criminal Minds
  • Breaking Bad
  • Better Call Saul
And pleny of other shows I keep in touch... they help me with comedy and help with dealing with life and pleny of good stuff can be taken.



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар