неделя, 11 ноември 2018 г.

Comedy: Statements

by DeYtH Banger



Let me put you in the flow... after so much dicks sucking... I think you feel very dizzy, don't ya?

"Your dad is dead..."


- So what, can I do for that?... get to a funeral... kiss and touch a dead body... stay for hours... to waste... feeling sad for 1-2 years ot less and what's the whole thing about it?
Life is short and I am not interested in that type of emotions


"You grandfather is feeling bad, probably soon he is going to die."


- Yeah sure... that's great... after all God cares for some people and for others he doesn't.


"I had a great time..."

- Where do you see this fucking face of "interested"... so far I am not itnerested in that shit... don't you see... I am interestsed in people getting raped... misery... after all that's what happens to others not me... please don't tell me stories of your happiness...



"What's your favourite subject in school?'

- Do I care about your question? and Does my answer going to change your life?
...

So far I left with the impression that school is wasted time... 12 years of labels, hatred, anger, sadness, useless information, useless subjects, fucked up teachers, screw up teachers, screw up kids... 





"Won't you go and see your grandfather? (probably soon enough he is going to die"


- Okay... first of all I am trying something new... I am trying to act positive in life so to live more... I am not selfish person... but I am trying to be less negative.... second of all


WHAT IS THIS FUCK IS GOING TO GIVE ME?
LIKE WHAT?
WHAT'S GOING TO BE HIS ADVICE... WHEH HE WAS ALIVE... HE WAS LIKE


"I won't give you advice"

and now here is like

"I am ready to give you advice for life..."



WHAT'S GOING TO BE?
TO SHAVE MY COCK?
TO FUCK MORE BITCHES?
TO START TRYING SUCKING MY COCK?
TO DON'T GO FUCK SLUTS?


Why we don't play another game... much more cooler... stay there... when it's 01:00 in the morning I am going to come... in your room naked... I am going take a chair and sit on the righ corner and start playing with my dick...

It makes me feel good after all such sick fuck like you is going remember me as the last thing he has saw in life.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар