сряда, 14 ноември 2018 г.

Comedy: PunchLine (3)

Oh Good Evening guys..
 I know that you are happy to see me… after all your life is miserable.. . Probably not much is happening in your life… sex… marriage.. . Relationship…


SERIOUS BUSINESS


People just love me… when I start fucking around with gay, fat, SLIM, nerds, politics, random people and all othr mental masturbating categories.


I GOT THE GUTS AND THIS FUCKERS… HAVE NOTHING HANDY IN LIFE


What's wrong with people?
They read shit… talk about shit… do shit…


I mean… what's wrong with them?



Sometimes life isn't as handy as you think.


He: Tell Me a story
Me: Like what
He: Something
….


He: You are not funny!


SO WHY YOU FUCKING FUCKER DON'T GO AND PLAY WITH HIS COCK…
COME ON… COME ON IT'S THE BEST PRODUCT ON THE MARKET


When people start saying stuff like

"If I tell you… What I work… after that… I should kill you…"

I like to take this moments… to express myself


"Oh as for me… If I tell you what I work... I should cut of your mom and father heads as for you.... Still you gonna be a virgin."

Do you ask yourself?

I ask myself

Why in the bible there isn't any cockroaches?
Why in the bible there isn't DNA?
Why in the bible there isn't anything written about micro cells…?


AND in the end we believe in God and what more bothers me is that is said


THIS SCUMBAG SEES THE FUTURE

Any interesting things around you… people?

Like funerals, babies, suicide, homicide, hatred, love


Funerals - Private Parties (Too Much Free Food)
Babies - Kill This Fuckers.. . 1$ dollar for each
Suicide - Free Pop Corns, More Food and Drinks



Masturbating is a process… when you can't touch… you do things to fill the social holes.


When you are stupid you are loud in your dreams…


OH… OH SO YOU NOW CARE ABOUT THIS FUCKER


Let's do something in this life… get a knife and stab each old fuck… Too old… nothing much going in their life.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар