неделя, 11 ноември 2018 г.

Comedy: Social Entry

By DeYtH Banger


I went too far… I just went too far .. some lines shouldn't be crossed… how THA fuck… people say a joke without even working on thecone-liner thing… punch line thing and the most important part body language.





I STILL GO INTO THE LONG STARE… ALSO KNOWN AS STATE… OF STARING.. . OVERTHINKING

STARING



I CALL THIS LEVEL THE CORKY FUCK




Wonders…

It really gets to my attention why people like old folks… aka dead folks… don't die?


I mean… why they don't have inside them… a chop of self-hatred, self-disgust, self-destruction behavior?


Or if it even possible massive mood changes… it's total instant killer.





"From where my material is comming?"

- From the air (looking into the sky/celing)… (pointing finger… above)… the FUCKER who lives in the sky… sends me emails.




YOUUU… WANNA KNOW WHAT I KNOW ABOUT GOD?

HE IS A FUCKED UP.. SCREW UP PERSON… THIS IS WHY I PRAY IN THE NIGHT FOR TO PLAY WITH MY DICK… I KNOW HIS ROUTINES… TYPICAL CHILD MOLESTER



When got doesn't kill or doesn't get any down there Sacrafices… from his flesh bacteria friends..… he starts rapeing, killing and even molesting children.

Religion is tge only subject… which has a voice .. bit people can't question it… and no strong arguments have been shown on the table of the believers. So see believers as people who run life with a placebo effect…

Down here the folks  are corrupted so does and God
After all we were created in his image and likeness.



WARNING… WARNING



If you have kids start killing them… making them into soup +50 dollars more you get for per child… making them suicidal… ruining their lifes trying to influence them into taking the worst path in their life…

It's a deal of 150 dollars per child…


Don't worry…
Do your thing we already monitor social media accounts - Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google Plus, Instragram and etc… also and your computer desktop and camera we have access to and soon enough and to your memories



DON'T FEEL SORRY… PUT A CHIP UNDER YOUR SKIN AND YOU GONNA GET 500 DOLLARS FOR PER CHILD



"Excuse me… lady… with this cigar in your hand you look like a street SLUT."

"Oh god… stop talking… I can see cigar which is burning … that's a fire…   THAT'S A FUCKING FIRE… it's time to put it off."

"Him: Oh so you are joking?
Me: Yes
Him: But next time this down people won't be joking
Me: So you don't have a life?
Miserable security prick.. your colleague… said that their no rules"



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар