сряда, 7 ноември 2018 г.

Comedy: Honesty

By DeYtH Banger


So sad nobody really was honest with you… life is one bitch.


LET'S MOVE ON

Anger
Temper
Violence
Killing
Homicide
Genocide
Suicide




Sounds like a good recipe for fun.… So sad It's difficult NOWADAYS to find a good joke… I was just watching some Bulgarian TV… and all this comedy shit is as fucked up as scrambled eggs.

Let's face few taboo topics…

Suicide - All this people who are into that shit… Are just starving for attention…




I CALL THIS GROUP ATTENTION FUCKERS




Come on here is the tip… kill yourself… if your brain is telling you some shit… give few clicks of thought and don't even bother knocking on the door of procrastination…. What you need is to commit into action.


I like such type of activities after all science says that people need healthy Habbits, activities.. . Nobody did said that killing a vegan is not healthy… here is how it happens…


You walk 5 KILOMETERS,  10 Miles run… and then eat spinach and broccoli why slicing a ALIVE human being so far healthy as fuck.






IMAGINE ME AS THE GUY WHO IS AROUND THE LEFT CORNER ON ONE CHAIR SITTING… NAKED FROM HEAD TO TOE… ONE ARM ON MY LEG THE OTHER ONE… IS A FIST WITH A HOLE… IF YOU LOOK … GOODLY… DEEPLY… ENOUGH… YOU GONNA SEE MY DICK THERE…


YUP… YOU GOT IT RIGHT… (I AM NOT INSANE… MAD… CRAZY OR ELSE… JUST POINTING OUT)

I AM JUST MANIAC MASTURBATOR






One hard dick needs a fist with a hole…





BIIIIITCHES!




I think you got it wrong.. don't laugh… don't laugh… don't talk… just listen I am like a person on the right corner… looking at you and saying…


"SORRRY… SORRY… NOT GOOD ENOUGH… JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH… BUT STILL SOON ENOUGH IS GOING TO BE MY TURN"





I like comedians… what I like about them is that they are like monkeys on dope…


I hare my mom… always judging and manipulating



- "Do something"
- "Get It right"
- "You are going to be like your father"
- "You are emitionless sack of shit…"




It's not hard at all few points getting them wrong… getting ten wrong expectations and let's mix it up… good enough and we got the perfect manipulator... always makes me guilty…





SO FAR… SO FAR THIS ARE THE RULES 18 YEARS OF THEORY AN PRACTICE … THIS NEW FUCKING YEAR SHE IS NOT GOING TO MAKE ME THIS GAME ANYMORE





SO BITCH… YOU WON'T HAVE YOUR MOMENT

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар