сряда, 21 ноември 2018 г.

Comedy: Punch Lines (6)

By DeYtH Banger



Don't misunderstand or skip… my facial expression…



I don't care



Deep down… lurks… a manipulative freak.





Oh you are a heckler… great… great



FUCKING GREAT




Tell me about your problems… from first to last detail…

While I sabotage and destruct you… I wanna run on details data



Oh… oh… my… mom




I AM NOT PROUD OF HER…


BETTER FOR HER TO GET A BUNDLE PACKAGE OF DISEASE… GET ON HER KNEES AND TRY SOME KINDA COMMITMEMT



Look sluts.. . Whores… prostitutes…

All this chicks… got right in their veins... blood

Commitment… action


My mom doesn't have those kinda of qualities... we shouldn't even go in the further do of this topic… about losing virgin..


MASSIVE RAPE STYLE



What I want in life?

A girl who for hobby…
Cuts males dicks



BE CAREFUL… JUST BE CAREFUL ESPECIALLY YOU WOMEN… BETA MALES ARE LURKING OUT WITH MANIPULATIVE BEHAVIORS AND TACTICS IN THEIR POCKETS


They got tools… to make you squirt… to make you cry… to make you "Too invest in them"… which means to care about them and we are talking about high levels physical escalation-  Looks normal… but it's mostly touches and testing ground.




AS FOR ME
IT'S FORBIDDEN TO ME TO TALK EVE N ABOUT THIS TOPIC FROM THE CULT PLACE



But bloody… hell… all this son of BITCHES are on the Santa List to get raped in the snow… We are talking about PLENY of bacteria… flakes.



I JUST WENT TOO FAR
AND I DIDN'T GOT IT



Why?

- There is no old fucks who is dreaming to be surrounded by 5 serial killers and few child molesters?

- There isn't a young female who is dreaming about getting raped from pastor?

- Mom and daughter… wanting to be victims of cyber attack which goes so wrong … that they lose their legs.


- Why para-Olympics people… don't imagine… getting raped… while digesting food?


My opinion about hecklers with a opinion?





SO LISTEN FUCKING FUCKER
GET ON YOUR KNEES… AND START SWALLOWING SOMEBODY'S DICK.. .DON'T THINK TICKETS FOR HEAVEN ARE EASY TO GET




Thy human should suck my balls and banana - dick.

I just find out that if you want to live and to survive as far to pass your genes you need to think… to think.

Women… don't think… but males are maniacs in that… obsessed and fucked up PEOPLE




What I think about people?


Four legged bacteria

Walking
Eating
Smelling
Touching

Oh god this bacteria… doesn't find it's end somewhere here… it can kill… eat… flesh… jump… duck… and even got holes and poles… each instrument helps this bacteria to re-create itself and re-produce.

This bacteria is a horrible customer… and a great consumer.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар