сряда, 28 ноември 2018 г.

Punch Lines (8)

By DeYtH Banger


Yey.. . Tell me your opinion…



CANNED PIECE OF SHIT


Sooo much theater.. . Life is harsh…

Isn't it.. dear pro-lifers?

Sorry but probably you don't got my message… enough with massage stuff and let's clear it off where there is plus… there is and minus…so far experiencing those shit in life it's shown as positive and negative… don't worry if you got this… after all you got hard purpose in life and this symptoms should be broad to medical attention.

If you are suicidal… and thinking about it… co stantly and always giving it a procrastination to take the better side of the whole deal…




HERE IS THE TOP TIP
HERE IS THE TOP ADVICE
COME ON TWAG.. DO IT…
FUCKING DO IT… YOU GOT ONE SHOT IN LIFE
… BETTER TRY TO SHOOT YOURSELF




What's this fetish with Flight or Flight for anxiety, approach anxiety, stress… depression… I mean… around all this topics we got this terminology "Flight or Fight"…



WHAT TYPE OF NARCISSTIC ASSHOLE DID CREATED THIS?

I AM GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS PRINCIPLE… IT'S SELF CENTER… SELF EGO  …. PRINCIPLE…




Am I funny, I hope so!


So before few days I went to a psychiatrist, so to check oit my story and get some insight shit.

I told him about how my mom brings homes strangers… how my father died… How I don't have PLENY of friends… How I was raised in low standard Enviroment…


And he said

"How can I help?"


I left the room…, "Sorry… but I am not taking today jobs.. "




Probably If I get a family… become a part of family… a member… probably I am going to look like a bold fat fuck… lost hope… lost motivation…




This whole idea with kids it's a big accomplishment… As for me I am not emotionally stable… probably I am going to hang myself… it's a big concept this far fetched idea… so far as for a beta fuck.




What's this fucking fetish… to be nice… why you fucking like it?

You see a cute girl and already your ass is on the market.

You see a famous person and you already put him/her on the pedestal…




STOP THIS LICKING DICKS CONCEPR
STOP BEING NICE

IF IT'S UP TO ME
I AM GOING TO KILL MY MOM
I AM GOING TO SHIT IN THE MOUTH OF GRANDMOTHER

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар