неделя, 5 май 2019 г.

Comedy: Bang A Midget 3

By DeYtH Banger


I thought…  about changing my name… but why?… WHY THE FUCK… TO DO THAT?

Why the hell!
Is my name insulting like Rob Dyke's name… who is now Rob Gavagan… his name means… Some kinda prostitute   …. As so far what I can call back from my memories.


Am I going to be adopted?
The answer is no… my life is shitty… I eat too much… I need more food… drinks… I am fucking consumer… OKAY… THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME SELFISH.…
PROBABLY SPIT IN YOUR MOUTH… WON'T MAME NE SELFISH… BUT IT MAKES ME… IT'S EGO DRIVEN PROCESS



SO LAST RESORT IS TO FUCK MAN
JUST TO THAT I AM PROBLEMATIC KID… LAST THOUGHT SO FAR WAS SCREAMING AT MY AUNT… WHY?



Why the fuck not?
So fucking man… doesn't make me… selfish… it makes me smart…
Trying to survive is not selfish and fuck all literature which does not help you to feel good… but make it worser than it is…



FUCK THAT!


I thought about getting adopted but basically on what reasons… and who the hell … wants ugly… whinning bitch in their house?



AND YES I VISUALISE MYSELF…
I AM BAD AS HELL… IT'S TIME TO QUIT


Imagine watching dating advice getting down different tactics… methods… you go out and it's like… WHY THE HELL AM I OUT… I AM OKAY HOME!


What do we call this process…


SCREW UP FULL OF WONDERS CHILD

This is a new disorder… so please change all psychology manuals with this disorder… this disorder happens when parents and relatives… think that for certain kid to stay in a box and don't try stuff out is the best thing and as my father says… THINK TWICE… CUT ONCE


HOW ABOUT YOU SICK LITTLE PRICK TO SHUT UP… AN GO GET BANG RAPE


The last thing someone wants on their sholder is more from "THINKING PROCESS"!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар