неделя, 19 май 2019 г.

Comedy: Whoa

By DeYtH Banger



Definetly whoa… for all sake people are so much in average mindset that they are totally fucked up… over their ass… they can't show middle finger… they judge wronf… they've got wrong conclusions.


I hate people, I define my hatred as far as from starting from Bulgarian assholes drunk and mentality incapable creatures… up to Russian… yeah damn Russia… you heard me right… I hate those vodka drunk society… what's with drinking too much alcohol and going as far as deadly lethal doses of alcohol?



I JUST DON'T GET IT…

YOU WON'T MINIMIZE PAIN… YOU FUCKING TRIPPLE THE WHOLE THING!



More nasty and awful shit than a walking pigeon aka a mom… wife or whatever you call a humzn being which is the other sex - female and the age is middle age 30-40 years…


Shit like that is going to burn you as much going and gettibg papers and starting writting down suicide notes, those rejections just make you unstable. I just got rejected




Opener: Hi
Reply (her): moving hands (in a way showing that I am some kinda piece of shit)
Then
 I said: Nice shoose



Definetly nice guy shit, I hate those nice shitty stuff
.. I JUST HATE IT





But what's with ads with erotic movements and geatures… I DON'T GET IT!



ARE YOU TRYING TO SELL A PRODUCT OR YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE COSTUMER ERECTION?


I hate fatso… JUST DIE BITCH



I hate people it makes me look as far as slow eater or even below mideum eaters, which far as my knowledge… my self-esteem goes down. Muscles guys neef one thing to put in their mouths dick and I WANT TO SEE MASSIVE GRINDS


COME ON… I WANT TO SEE ONE OF THOSE SHIT!


It will be fun to see an eldery  couple and my level of respect go as far as shotting those fuckers…


What's with black and so much confindence like you own the world, in the privious and primal of your years… YOU WERE SLAVES… GO BACK THERE


BE A FUCKING SLAVE


Why should white race be more depress on the finals than the nigga himself? What's with those share groups… tell to us… your problems and the story continues as far as "I don't care".. "so does I judge in extreme situations"… "so does not care…". People are not here to help each other… they are here to self-destruct themselves and by other defaults destroy others.


It's not patterns, addiction behavior… it's a fucking whole level of anxiety… fuck support groups..




HOW DOES IT HELP?
IT DOESN'T… OKAY?

IT FUCKING DOESN'T… IT DOES NOT NOW HELP… THY FURTHER DEDUCTION…


RIGHT NOW I AM THINKING ABOUT… FALLING… ONTO… FUCKING SHARP OBJECT… WHILE I FUCK BLONDE HOTIE

WHY SO?



Mhm, why at first place we take life seriously?
Drugs?
Alcohol?
Stealing?
Conning others?

All those stuff on the list are fun activities which are primarily... adaptive set of behaviors and patterns. Definetly on the high pay roll…

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар