сряда, 22 май 2019 г.

Comedy: Hate

By DeYtH Banger



What is stopping us from progress is pure … narrow hatred… feel free to be oblivious… I DON'T CARE AS FAR AS YOU CONTINUE BEING A FUCKING HATRED!



LOW ENERGY FUCK… STAY DOWN
YOUR LIFE DOESN'T MATTER
IF YOU GONNA TELL ME ABOUT DOWNS DAY… FUCK YOU… OKAY?

PURE… NEAR VIGILANT FUCK YOU
I KNOW THAT PEOPLE NEED TO STOP CUSSING BUT HOW ABOUT GO PAIR BALLS AMD START DOING SOMETHING WITH LIFE




I have new set of goals… it is spy and watch kids… how they succeed in life while you fail in every single task in your life. It's fun, it's exiciting! Everyone wants to leave some kinda a print… in this world to be like "look… I was here"… we all want this … we all fear being forgotten… and being lost… we all want to be out there… and what happens whwn data gets lost… the authors… die and all the material… gets burn and lost?

What if it happens tge story by Ray.. Bradburry become a true one..  it's not fiction it becomes truth. I was about to tell a story… until I got the "lost" sound..  it's totally negging and horrifying!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар