понеделник, 13 май 2019 г.

Comedy: Madness

By DeYtH Banger



There is whole dictionary of fucks ups...  PEOPLE CAN'T STOP BELIEVING IN MODERN BULLSHIT

If it's a boy we are going to worry about circusicisium… which for the morons here means cuting the dick flesh.

If it's a girl we need to worry.. about all other penises all around… MMMMMMM UMMM.. UMMM!

Yeah..yeah on the set we got
- Chubby Fuck
- Fluffy fuck
-Fat fuck
- Dumb Fuck
And yes of course… domestic fuck!

I hate life… I hope and expect to die in the suage system… deep down there… no more data… no more fucking manipulating news… just staying and laying down… that's what looks like a chill state.


And I am not a con artist or a manipulator… I am like all others people…


ALL THIS FUCKING NEWS THEY PISS ME OFF
WRONG AS FUCK

How good with girls am I?
Do I have a girfriend?
Do I fuck?
Do I talk to other strangers?




IT'S GREAT THEY HAVE SOME ANSWERS OUT THERE ON SOME SHITTEST QUESTIONS WHICH SPECIFIC CATEGORY OF WOMEN ASK JUST TO TEST YOUR LEVELS OF MASCULINITY…


THE GUYS WHICH FUCK ARE NOT THE WAITERS AND NOT THE LAZY SNOB OUT THERE IN THE CORNER… IT'S THE GUY WHO GOES IN ACTION


AND PROBABLY YOU GOT ME WRONG FACTS GOT STACKED AGAINST ME AND FUCK THAT AFTER ALL I DIDN'T HAD COMEBACK AFTER ALL



Also we remember 60-80% of what we have seen now and with time going out and life passing by… odds get stacked against.


SO FUCK TAKING NOTES!


When I show middle finger… it's false tine constrain just showing off… so fuck you and if you ask me with what am I fucking… mhm… hard tell… with a pipe?
Dildo?


Oh yeah.. I got the answer a pipe … a fucking pipe which has taken all honor and dignity of girls. So yeah … yeah new… new news… there is tricks to hijack the human brain… distraction causes… lost of span of attention and we go ad far as some group of hackers… wanting to hack dalai lama archives… but this is not as interesting as going around the juicy story of my mother fuck… friend… or who tha fuck the is… into saying where our money go... with.... the flow……


FUCK THIS GUY FROM A-Z WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH LETTERS TO EXPRESSED THE LEVEL OF GETTING FUCKED AND WE ARE NOT TALKIMG ABOUT NUMBERS… BUT LITTERS… ALPHABET… LETTERS… THEY GOT LIMITS… AS FOR NUMBERS… EVERY COMBINATION EXIST

THAT'S THE WAY OF SAYING…

"I AM NOT THAT KINDA OF SMART"





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар