понеделник, 13 май 2019 г.

Comedy: Humans

By DeYtH Banger



I hope I die… I hope I fucking die… right now …. Right in the moment… right in the fucking moment… what the hell… trying to find hope… searching for help… and getting some expectations and what you get is a cup full of shit.


It fucking sucks … it just sucks… we are definetly not talking about the anonymous drug movement. We are not talking about that… we are not talking about dates… swings… con artists we are talking about states… I HOPE I DIE


I HOPE I FUCKING DIE
GO DEEP… FUCKING DEEP

AND DIE… DOWN THERE


No more seeds and pick up artist… fuck that and I want to fucking die… people are just not normal with me… I just bring energy too far and too hight… it's just too… fucking much…


I hate humans because they are fucking wrong… they are just wrong… okay… just fuck that… fuck the big ass… fuck sexy bodies… I want to die in a fucking hole… just to go deep there… fuck people… people are just not for me… to depressing to sad… to angry… just fuck 'em… one by one… each ny each and fuck the old fucks…. I want to fuck them as far as planting a tree deep down in their holes.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар