четвъртък, 16 май 2019 г.

Comedy: Wow...He

By DeYtH Banger


MacDonalds it's okay the menu… the food… you ain't gonna get fat… come on fuck all comercials which say and tell bullshit stories about getting fat… fuck 'em… easy as that…


I go there as for now in definetly rather moment… I am not planning to go there..  It kinda disgust md the people who go there… old ladies..  … dress fucking horrible..  smelling bad… bad style…


We need start selling those MC Donald markets… one by one… stocks… price go down… up… we go into the marketing flow and let the auction start




150… do have 155… do have it?… once… twice… do we have 250… do we have it?… once… twice… do we fucking have 300… do we have it?… Once… twice… tripple.. it has been sold…

One relationship… friendship…needs conflicts… drama… that's how it grows if you ask me about opinion about those cases who is the psycho who created those origin points?



Come on… I don't want to play this chess game "Did you had enough yet…?"
I do not know from where to start once you see rage and agression in front of your eyes… that's when life just changes… no more sweet stuff… we go to the cold salty life. I just started reading news we got fake statistics news and fake news… news which are made up we can go as far 9/11 Conspiracoes went too far from the road… conspiracy theorist maje the world too complex…



JUST STOP IT
JUST STOP IT




Life is all about eat, suck, pee, poop, go home, go to work, drink, talk, socialize and kinda that's all mainly… STOP WITH THE NARTOW WAY… SLEEZY BULLSHIT OF MAKING LIFE TOO COMPLEX



I watched yesterday Hulk it went as far runaway scene then found the guy… kiss… sex… touching or as pock up artists say physical escalation.

The truth is fuck all of this shot it wasted me like an about 20 minutes for example?

What could I do with them?


How about trying to apply suicide science into action we are talking about right time, right day and totally quality time. Most people kill themselves like Gregory House mainly because they have went just too far with being a "huge dick"… other because depression, stress… anxiety… and let's try to fix it up or let's try.





Anxiety - Is when you worry about the future
Depression - Past events worries
Stress - Both (I guess)




Selfie is a narcisstic view of self… That's trye and also as for terrorist the have low self-esteem and they never smile… guess what the problem is that there are still virgin + they are desparate nice guys.



We all can't be dicks… it's just not possible … you and me… we can be… not all… I DON'T MAKE RULES… I ANNOUNCE THEM…


Dicks are the sucessful guys with girls…



I like news about murders like kin killings… friends killing… deadly sins… and the list goes on and on… WHAT I LIKE IS THAT A PERSON WHO ON THE RECORD WAS AN ANGEL… WENT TOTAL LEVEL INSANE AND START KILLING…



Second of all he had time… most people don't have time… probably on my guess… most killers are jobless or terrible employees…

If an employee is too happy and eager to come to work… probably definetly need to right a "check this guy out…"



I know right now some women and girls are going to hate me… but FUCK YOU
FUCK ALL OF YOU


I know that men are going to use this as an exploit… but whatever… guilty as charge are all women.

Women like baby steps and drama and let me put this is more detail. Baby steps means

Not

"I am going to your home to piss"… - You can't say this to a stranger… if he is too far from where you are right now and the chances this to work out is bare minimum.


You must say

"Where do you leave?"… "oh Okay… I have shit to do around that place … I am with you"… and step by step… getting logistics and little by little you get into her house.

Drama is born out of conflict… the more conflict and the more dick you are the better chances you get.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар