неделя, 10 септември 2017 г.

Fozzy

You are not into promises are you?
...

What happen won't you call me?

...

Womises are jeozises
...

What am I doing?

...

Shakespear style... the guy who creates his own words... I could try it by my own ... combine few letters and look I just created a new word... for you is shit... and this word doesn't exist... but for me does... that you don't know it... doesn't mean that it can't exist... just apply another logic.


STIKE 1

- Logic

Bind e "Logic +1"

... logic +1 is a rule which applys everything as a possibility remains as a binder and it will be a binder

...

CONFUSION IS NOT ALLOWED In logic +1  .... LIFE IS LIFE

LOGIC IS LOGIC
IT EXIST BECAUSE IT EXIST



You are asking yourselfs what are you reading?
I am going to be polite and answer that question you are reading a fozzy mind a mind which is in a state

CAN'T THINK
CAN\'T REACT

...

BUT BY ITSELF IT'S AGAIN SOME KINDA THOUGHT BY LEVING UP SOME THOUGHTS... LIFE IS THOUGHTS THAT'S ALL... LIFE IS A RECOGNIZION


"Hey bitch... what's up?"
"Hey slim bitch... I will pull out of your legs and eat them..."
"Okay... too rough"
"ISN"T IT?"


ALLL IS A LIE
GOOD NIGHT FOLKS

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар