вторник, 19 септември 2017 г.

TimeZane

P.S. - I am nothing... no female or male... or even shemale, I am just air that's what I am...

Note: It depends from you from the way you all gonna get this whole story.

Being smart isn't easy, the story will continue with all power it doesn't matter you could die... somebody could punch you here. But life isn't a movie... one movie is more likely


PLENTY OF PARTS STICK TOGETHER As for you, you can't feel it... but I can... I have been in the movie industry since 2017 - July.

- It hasn't been a long time period... but from july up to 09.19.2017 - I have learn a lot of... like for example the audience are people which get pay to stay there 12 hours... TO get a movie... I mean to make something perfect you need 12 hours... there sometimes movies which are made in the night others made in the morning... both are fucked up. But if it's out... or in... as always remember you are fucked up. So you thought all what happens in the movie all people are just there mysteriously?
...

Nope... FUCKING WRONG... I work as such guy for few months and few days and the drill is that a casting agents call you...

ASK YOU

ARe you free that day and that day
...

You say

"Yes"

...

then you ask for how much... when did you get paid ... and you ask if you have further questions and the call ends when each of your question is answered and there isn't anything else to be asked...

...

Once you see that there isn't any magic in any movie that all is all... which means it's just illusion... don't think that hulk is some kindaaaa  monster which can ttake a building and put it on his one hand... it's not possible and it has never been possible... just illusions.


I could tell you the whole story of the movie industry but then I will end up in jail... I just sign contract which says that I can't tell or say to anybody what's going to happen, buttttttt I will take my  chances let's start with the buildings and all structures they are fake... just made from styrofoam which in others words means that can be easily be broke from everyone and everything. If I get the main role and start doing some karate stuff with all buildings and  structures... I will look like an expert.

LIKE A PROFFESIONAL KARATE MASTER... but to do the job i need some special effects - that's for sure.

I mean to make the buildings to look fake in my world and in your world to look fucking real.


TWO DIMENSIONAL THING


DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER

DOESN'T MATTER



DOESN'T MATTER



In life exist a zone  I call it it the "TimeZane Zone" which is a zone in which nothing really matters I will go the do the toilet


5 minutes later

...

Soon I will be there


...

15 minutes later

...

I bet that I am going to do that soon

...


(It's a place which you are near to the place which you want to go to (IN THIS TIME...  I mean toilet... I mean near it... just few meters after me... but I don't desire to go there)

In other words I want to go... but I don't feel like to go  there is that possible?
...

It is... I live that life from a long time... as first and second if i can see it... feel it... it means it's possible... I can't be not possible... can it be?

I am male and female.... I am shemale

...

BUT IN THE END... nothing more than just air around all this story... you can't see it... but you can feel it, right?


IN THE END


DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER

DOESN'T MATTER



DOESN'T MATTER



DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER
DOESN'T MATTER

DOESN'T MATTER



DOESN'T MATTER


Yeah, I am bored.. I don't have what to do... I am naked in my bed... (WITHOUT ANY CLOTHES...) I can see my dick... I can see my whole naked vulnerable body... the truth is that I see that and I don't care... I just don't care... I know that down there there is  dong wong thing and next to me... there are two hands which should play with that... I know that dong wong to get what he wants somebody to blow the horn... he wants to explore female mouths... but this explore is very very expensive trip, I am talking about 100$ up to 150$ - Normal things... for more... 2000$ - THis should be enough but still on paper doesn't look like alot... it looks like just one ant... check out that

200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000$ - Do you see it... just compare this above with - "2" and now this one... do you see the differences?

Not sure for the word for having so much money

...

Billioner?
...
Vioner?
...
Gilioner?

Jilioner?
Kilioner?
Aiiloner?

...

What's the fucking word

(P.S.: Yeah I come up here early... in about 30 minute or one hour early...  you should also try
...

Oh yeah - v1... action... you are person who eats with the crew and the crew  eats a lot)

- POint that fact bitch

...

Are you are factual bitch... just poin that... oh yeah and point that

Coca Cola - 330 ML... - 5$ (One)
Energy Drink - 500 Ml - 10$ (One)

- It's cheap right?
...

Cheap for you... not for us... it's expeensive for us...

- Hey... don't eat from that... and what when I eat from that?
...

I am fucking hungry and yeah and the bitch was too hungry

SET

- She fart... then she said "I am hungry"


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар