понеделник, 14 август 2017 г.

Review: Dr. Death

Dr. Death Dr. Death by Jonathan Kellerman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

"August 6, 2017 – page 33
7.57%
August 6, 2017 – page 25
5.73% "I want to let the John Kelletman Fans know that a new work has just came out this year."
August 6, 2017 – page 25
5.73% "I am On Chapter 3"
May 17, 2017 – page 11
2.52% "So the image is something like

"Hey... I am bored..."... and goes like not in direction remove boredom... but add more direction."
May 17, 2017 – page 11
2.52% "So the image is something like

"Hey... I am bored..."... and goes like not in direction remove boredom... but add more direction."
May 17, 2017 – page 11
2.52% "So the image is something like

"Hey... I am bored..."... and goes like not in direction remove boredom... but add more direction."
May 17, 2017 – page 11
2.52% "The book will be a good one... if you are bad in with details and you want to improve your style."
May 16, 2017 – page 10
2.29% "Some authors deal very well with the pressure, others can't even reach the 20 Chapter.. At least to be good enough... not spoiled or an example of shit.

Stephen King
and
James Patterson

are great examples...


Patterson in most cases deal very well with some of his detective novels... But the "Bookshots"... series are as horrible as he'll."
May 15, 2017 – page 7
1.61% "Now I am hoping that this book is going to be much better as story told...

+

To can't predict - difficult to predict!"
May 15, 2017 – Started Reading"

- If you gonna suggest me something to read at least make sure to worth reading. I am not into deep shit... from now I am starting to safe my time... less shit more goodies.

...

I lost the connection, it's difificult for me to follow the whole story it's the most boring story I have ever encountered.

Is that LEE CHIld - from the past?

View all my reviews

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар