събота, 9 септември 2017 г.

Hate Me (Part 1)

You hate me, you see me as very AGRESSIVE and nasty person.

"Blackish… Wizzlish bitch don't try pulling out any type of trick… I will smash"

Off come on don't think of me as pure evil, I am obsessed with you which means I have full control of reason. Reason has never been overtaken.

"Fizzle… Fizzle … Shezam and Now is turn to bash you."

What you heard, I don't Really mean it… I can say "Come on… Come on… This can't get more worst than it is."


"Squeezeee ya… And try to pull off your life"

Okay…  I said it … "BUT THIS IS JUST WORDS… IT'S NOT ACTION… If you are are afraid of words… Then should we talk about action?


"You should hate me… Good boys end up in heaven that's hatred is what pulls out the good guys into another direction."


- That's the truth… Who Tha Fack from the bad guys FUCKS with the bad guys… No logic in that shit. Even If I pull my dick out my panrd again the same NO FUCKING Logic.


"Sick… Go in hospital"…, "Leave me alone…" "Go take your pills"

I am betting in your life that these are your thoughts… You see me as not stable person… Mad… Insane… Crazy… A person who must join mental facility.


….

Okay… Okay it's too much the part with "betting in your life" is a joke.


Strike 1

- "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah"


….


Probably I am not funny but this doesn't explain why Americans say "Break A Leg" and it's taken as luck why not "Break a Hand" or "Break a neck" or "Break a arm" isn't  taken as luck.


Note: Life is a vicious thing, which is in a vagility state.

Life is that

Good people vs Bad People and Vice Versa



Now I am wrong, "Did you saw that comming?"



In 100% I am wrong… why?



Life is no-logic + logic but films are more likely build upon a logic. What will happen if I tell you

"I am wrong about everything… I am not saying that I am saying lies… NOT THING, BUT.."


- "I am saying that each thing follows logic… Everything is all about logic… Walking is again logic"


State

1. Left Leg Forward
2. Right Leg Forward

1. Left Leg Forward
2. Right Leg Forward

1. Left Leg Forward
2. Right Leg Forward

1. Left Leg Forward
2. Right Leg Forward

1. Left Leg Forward
2. Right Leg Forward


1. Left Leg Forward
2. Right Leg Forward



1. Left Leg Forward
2. Right Leg Forward



1. Left Leg Forward
2. Right Leg Forward



1. Left Leg Forward
2. Right Leg Forward


- This is the formula of walking and even ruining. Walking is more likely slow motion, run is the moment in your life when you speed up things.




Look it again it's logic… Body can't run a program which is not logicable which means in the human mind there are plenty of different laws and logic levels which allow us to see

2 + 2 = 4 (Once)
2 + 2 = 5 (Twice)
2 + 2 = 11 (Tripple)




Talking/Conversations

- Some of them have logic… Others not but the real truth is that all of them have logic somewhere deep down.

Conversations are program which executes everything which know,knew and will know in Real Time between two Creatures… Doesn't mean if they are breathing or not.





It could between everything and everyone!


The truth about the "Good guys" and "Bad Guys" is that
Sometimes there are battles between good guys and bad vs Bad.. . BUT THAT MEANS THAT SIMPLY ENTERING INTO A FIGHT MAKES THE ONE SIDE GOOD AND THE OTHER IN BAD?




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар