вторник, 3 октомври 2017 г.

Review: Last Call

Last Call Last Call by J.A. Konrath
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"September 27, 2017 –
60.0% "The interesting part of this whole book is that the author - J.A. Konrath

...

Chapters are made into character names...

...

THat's something which is rare to be saw in a book."
September 26, 2017 –
5.0% "28 out of 101

...

JACK

Washington DC

"“Want to go tour the White House? For old time’s sake?”

“No.”""
September 26, 2017 – Started Reading"

- I slightly enjoyed more this book , than books written by Lee Child or Jonathan Kellerman... I am not saying that the old man = Jonathan Kellerman hasn't got a style but still there is a lot of on what to work as for Lee Child there isn't future for him, but I am just honest here... honest critics.

View all my reviews

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар