четвъртък, 6 юни 2019 г.

Comedy: Bible 12

By DeYtH Banger


He wants a daughter and he gets what he wants… HOW ABOUT STOP THE BULLSHIT FAIRYTAIL!
Aka Sihema


What I can spot so far is useless historical fuckers getting glory… and the masogenistic God fucker wanting people to worship him. You son of bitch… Don't think we are past bitches, we are modern fuckers… so worshiping costs time… and time… money… SO GO GET MONEY… WORSHIPPING IS NOT FREE!


Ada… name of person so far from my database it's hell!
Funerals and death goes like fucking holiday… human celebratwle or that's how I see it… free food… and with the whole folks package. When funerals come… I always make sure to get time as much as possible… I LOVE IT…



I care about the character if the person…nor the flesh… not the flesh eating bacteria… People say bible is full…of wisdom… but how about fuck off. People say bible is full of wisdom, but this is bullshit!
This is tough real bullshit!!



This fucker is as modern as a good gets down here and start wanking dick, if god is real few things are true… society is boring so does he. Is this another Greek mythology book?
With Greek Gods!



"Here are… here are… here are."


- What's with this bullshit… intro… "here.. are"… have you hear about grammar rules.



"Oh… here is… here are…"

- More of those narrow bullshit and even we can see God introducing hierarchies. .


"When I die?…"

- Okay I don't care when those characters die… they are average… they don't know how knowledge works..  how money to invest…



Vera daughter of Vertstein  of new vakuver…

- How about go fuck yourself… I am not here to listen about deep bio bullshit …. WHAT THOSE CHARACTERS HAVE TO DO WITH GOD?




Oh I know… before cheating and sins… and fucking….  We need to introduce a bunch of those mindless characters. As far as my knowledge it's not sin that some fucking people killed jesus… HE KILLED HIMSELF FOR OUR SINS… FUTURE AND PAST

I fucked those bitch because of future outcomes….as for past… FUCK THOSE TENSION BITCH SLENDER TIMES!

Oh this god… fucking shit of introducing unknow  characters from nowhere… I am reading the book and from 0 up 100000 people average people…
Oh GOD DO YOU HAVE A HUMAN FACTORY?


Gladiators… ranks…?

WOW WHAT THE HELL!
What the hell are you doing creating… gettibg …. Dropping characters… there is no mystery and no tension… BECAUSE I WHILE I READ THIS BIBLE BULLSHIT BOOK
I DON'T KNOW FOR WHO TO CARE!
Again repeation.. people say in the bible there is wisdom… here is one… I spot bother jealousy… shit!


The whole town of God sucks… it's boring and it's fucking full of Selling products… marketing…. And all type of bullshit…


IF I WAS GOD… I WOULD RATHER THINK ABOUT ROPE AROUND MY NECK!

Egypt and christian… GODS?


Egyptian people have other type of Gods… who are mummified…. As for christianity put it deep as fucking your asshole.

"Here are some great… beautiful fat cows.."

And this should make me feel great… about go to science?
How about, go fuck yourself?

Cows eating cows… this shit is fucking fake!


18..19…20 verse… chapter 4…




HOW MUCH FUCKING COWS… EATEN… ALIVE… DEAD… MORE… STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT…




IT'S LIKE "LET'S ADD MORE?"

How about as for me… to care… less…!?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар