неделя, 16 февруари 2020 г.

Comedy: Nerdy

By DeYtH Banger



I hate nerds... IF I NEED TO BE INTO AND ONTO SOME SHIT...

People get upset that they get friendzoned...
There is new thing on the market it's call

"I AM GETTING NOWHERE NEAR"

I am not put as provider material... boyfriend material... marriage material...
Friendship material...
No near this shit!

Bible is free book and ebook... because it's shit...
It's foolish knowledge...
Don't tell me the truth... while I AM IN BED WITH YOU GIRLS..
I HATE THE FUCKInG TRUTH
I STRONGLY INSECURE...
I NEED SUPPORT MOST CASES A POSITIVE ONE...

I AM OKAY AND WITH LIES...
AT LEAST ONE DAY... ONE MOMENT IN MY LIFE IN WHICH I AM WITH A LIE AROUND ME...
BETTER THAN THE FUCKING TRUTH...
STONE FACE...

OH GOD... THIS KILLS EVERYTHING IN BED

Rapist I CAN SOLVE IT
I MADE A SOLUTION...
THEY need castration...

Saint Valentime...
St... Valentine... what a pathetic... day... celebration of love?
What?
What type of love?

I hope you all die in the suage system...
I was created in DYSFUNCTIONAL family don't think that I HAVE ANY EMPATHY AND Love to others...
I am selfish...

Today I am going to explain why people drink alcohol get drunk...
They are afraid of losing people around them...
They are afraid being left alome with their thoughts...
With themselveS

THIS SHIT IS HORRIFYING
IT'S HORRENDOUS

SCHOOL YEARS WEREN'T EASY YEARS... LEFT ALONE TO BE JUDGE BY THOSE DAYS...
FUN NOWADAYS IS DRUGS
ALCOHOL...
IT'S NOT CURE FOR DEPRESSION... STRESS... ANXIETY

But by itself by doubt rule it's how we get entertain...
OH MEMORIES

Have you seen kids lately... those trouble... creators... oh god... I HATE 'EM...
DON'T YOU FEEL THE NEED TO LOCK 'EM SOMEWHERE


ALWAYS CRYING...
ALWAYS WANTING...
WHEN IS OVER

White race... black race is not all about slavery... it's the way they get it.
Black people...
Get 10 000 for a week from parents...
White race...
From buck up to 100 bucks...
We are totally fucked up

Okay... OKAY... OKAY OKAY I AM GONNA TRY SOMETHING DON'T PUT YOUR EXPECTATIONS... HIGHER

I was one of those members of pick society...
I was doing over there my comedy... stand up material
...
It was my enviroment for comedy

Doing crazy and brutal shit putside and then telling my insane adventurous for thousand of laughs...

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар