четвъртък, 9 февруари 2017 г.

2 Hours

Why you don't read one short story?
...

Before you start your day?
...

Little confusion... ain't so bad!


by DeYtH Banger


(Now I am current working on 3 Hours short story)

Wtf…wtf….  1 hour was without "s"… but 2 is with "s"… So FUCKING damn strange!

(And the strange things just happen here… how is possible?… To happen in the beginning!?)

(The news are wonderful… I passed all subjects at school….)

"Whatever"

- Let's put it in category… whatever… the truth is that you never did asked me that. You FUCKING sick selfish Bastard.. ., that's why there is a word named "selfie"!



It's only for selfish people… so the big deal and the question is … "Are you such?'

"Questions"

- So clichy put it as cliche…. Why people ask you questions?

How smart are they?

Why do they say the same stuff… over and over and over…

"Hey"
"Hey"
"Hey"
"Hey"

Or

"Hi"
"Hi"


Everyday… every single time even and others such like

"HOW ARE YOU?"
"What's up?"

They just do… they just FUCKING say the same… do they FUCKING see It?

….


Why do they do that… ain't random that's for sure!



"Cold"

Pfffffffffff I hate these days in which is cold…. It's so FUCKING difficult to write outside…

You want to write outside… out to breath fresh air… but you just can't first the FUCKING cold air and as second somebody is trying to distract…





My fingers… I can't feel them… I can't move them and they are FUCKING cold... Probaby I am going to end up in hospital… (Are you going to come to vis It me?….. Oh, as I knew just friends… nothing else… you ain't gonna come to see me.)

I always get productive outside… alone with my thoughts… and paying attention to as much thoughts as possible. It's not something bad… crazy or something like that… but it's something which each human being should doooo… Pay attention to what they do… How they do it… and etc.



"Writting"

- You shouldn't stop yourself at doing it..  If you are FUCKING damn good in that.… as the Joker will say
"If you are good at something you never do it for free."




"Can't"

- The Problem is that I can't take anything from you or neither from them… the problem… I haven't saw the whole process. I can't trust like that, god knows from where you have taken that and how you have made it.… The same is for all of you!

I like my food to be prepared from me and ONLY AND ONLY ME… THERE ISN'T PROBLEM RIGHT?

If there is a little piece from your hair… I DON'T FUCKING GIVE A FUCK IS IT ONE OR TWO… I KNOW THAT IT'S IN MY FOOD… ON MY GOOD = I AIN'T GONNA EAT IT… THAT'S THE FUCKING TRUTH, IF YOU HAVE SKIN PROBLEMS… I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ARE THEY SOME KIND OF PART OF WOUND OR SOMETHING ELSE…

I know it gross, and I ain't gonna take something from you…

I could kind of change my mind if the food is protected from your touch and you haven't touched the food which is inside… or I could reject it.



But better to reject… as I can say

"Friends double edged kniFe , enemy one edged kniFe."


But still!

- Who knows depends from my mood!

….

You smell bad… few feet away from me please!… even if it's possible… just go away… I don't want smelly friends.

(Sorry?… Sorry?… I ain't sorry… I can't feel sorry for being which has end up in category "shit".)


You are suicidal, I think that you ain't good example for me and the people around me!… Better go and do what you want and forget about us and our existence.

(It's not "think"… but the truth… you are FUCKING not suitable… take this as how you want it… Do I care?… You asked the wrong question… please re-ask It!)

I think that I made a mistake… to save ya… the same biatch as before you are… you always have been a biatch and you are still such!

Ignorant, can you remind me why are we still friends?


I am very lost in this… I just don't get it… you don't stop answering after hours… little bit late realizing your mistakes… even more than "little bit"… if for you 4-5 days is "little bit" - Kind of Okay… but I doubt that's "little bit".

You even ignore my messages… I thought that we are friends… but I have made a mistake… haven't I?


Your agression... your sadness… your mood… your thoughts… I JUST CAN'T… I JUST FUCKING CAN'T… I JUST FUCKING CAN'T… I JUST FUCKING CAN'T….

Let's bee honest here… I always find time for you… but "You"???

Dear… "You"?

Do you find time for me?

(Friendship is am equation of deal… I do a deal for you and you do the same for me…but this)

… Answering to my messages before as after hours… now after days… how FUCKING serious is that?…

WORK AND WORK AND WORK… BLAAA…BLA-BLA-BLA…

WORK AND WORK AND WORK… BLAAA…BLA-BLA-BLA…

WORK AND WORK AND WORK… BLAAA…BLA-BLA-BLA…

Just this FUCKING excuses… probably and hour friendship by it's own way is an excuse!

"Hungry"

Have you ever been hungry?
Have you?

Do you really know how is to be on the street and to live there?

Do you know?
Do you FUCKING know?



Please tell me… don't try to ignore it…
Stop!
Stop!

….

Hunger is so horrible… father dead… or god knows you know the movies in which when you pay to the proper  guys you can become dead official and to start living a new life or you could gone without a trace… or you can become everyone… just money and money and you get everything.

Unfortunately, that's true… and for the real world

( P.S… And I kind of need money and to get clean from my father's dept…)

(P.S. Now the big question is Why am I saying this to dear "You")

You know the rules relatives get dirty he dies and somebody gets in replace dirty… You know the dirty cops, RIGHT?

(You know that you can stop here… I don't want lose your time… it doesn't matter so far your  life doesn't worth anything)



But the truth about the hunger is





YOu are ready to do everything… because your an monster… you are ready to kill people just to get something to eat… you ready to manipulate people to get something…
You ready to steal something.. . You ready to use your friends just to eat something… you are ready to kill everyone… relative… friend… random person….


"KILL"

If you kill somebody… try killing somebody who is random… there is min from 1 up to 10% chances to find you… if you kill relative and not random person there is a bigger chance…. BUT DEAR KILLER BE CAREFUL!

THE AND
NEITHER AND END

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар