събота, 25 февруари 2017 г.

How well do you know me!?

(PLEASE INSERT A BRIEF BIOGRAPHY HERE )

I started writting at age 15-16 years old, I started because I knew that I have story and I should tell me story, a lot of people shoud do that... it doesn't matter their age, what matters if they have gut feeling that they have story and they should tell it... don't waste time and do it.

My first book ever written was The Life Of One Kid it reached a lot of volumes rough said 7-8 volumes... some of the volumes were long... other short but as always I had something to tell... it wasn't empty.

To be clear this year I finished this series and I started new series
Reddit Collection +
Deeper Level

... Reddit Collection is more likely collected stories from different authors which are proffesional or not... amateurs...
CreepyPasta/CrappyPasta/NoSleep/Let'sNotMeet and many other types stories.

Deeper level is more likely my stories which I have written... one deeper look into the world!


Could you tell the readers a little bit about yourself?




- I like to read about killers/serial killers... also science news and to don't forget I like and facts.

What do you like to do when you're not writing?



- Listening to audiobooks, reading books or book... watching films or series...
playing games on my computer.


(P.S. Above you can check out my progress... I make sure to update my progress around this sites.)


Other than the  horror genre, what else has been a major influence on your writing?

- Biography of famous and less famous people have helped me to understand the world and to understand what type of person should I be or not.

Crime/True Crime - As you know or if you don't know... a lot of the stuff which we know are more from negative side... crimes... killings... they help us to improve our life, little or more they influence us.

Psychological Thriller - We can't know without getting hurt what's behind that door... right?
...

But this genre can give us an image without even being there!




The term horror, especially when applied to fiction always carries such heavy connotations.  What’s your feeling on the term “horror” and what do you think we can do to break past these assumptions?


A lot of good horror movements have arisen as a direct result of the socio/political climate, considering the current state of the world where do you see horror going in the next few years?


What are the books and films that helped to define you as an author?

- Mr.Nobody - still from the beginning and now helps me to difine that I am not the typical person who likes one side point of view but a guy who likes twisty works.


Devoured - Another example of twisty work (FILM)

Dexter - And there was a code and a boy... the boy was following the code... that was a surival code... instinct of Psychopath.
What new and upcoming authors do you think we should take notice off?


- Stephen King, Jack Ketchum, Karrin Slaughter, James Patterson, Tom Clancy (It's not a big problem that he is dead... you can colllect some data and apply it here...) and Michael Crichton


How would you describe your writing style?

- I won't put myself as perfect... neither and the worst... more likely average... for 2-3 years I made one big progress in about 40-41 books I have written and published officially. Some people don't reach so far in such time period, but I want to say special thanks to and the books which I read while I was writting this works.

(P.S. - YOu can find them here - Progress1)

Are there any reviews of your work, positive or negative that have stayed with you?

- More likely negative which say that...


(My works are full of rage...anger... and even some people say that they don't understand my works... but so far I am going to to ignore that as the first two-three stuff there is something true... probably "Yes". My works probably really are full of this... but everything should be told and said to the people... people should know the world not as "+" but and also and as "-" even and "+" and "-"... you don't see every day... Positive stuff... sometimes and negative comes on the way, some people can't continue others can that's a fact.)
What aspects of writing to do you find the most difficult?

- The aspect of what to put on the list and what not... which topic to focus on and on which to don't focus... which topic I am going to throw myself in and to live in this world ... forever and ever!?


... Some of my works needed a lot of time to be finished others were easy just following what I know... and tadataaaaa.....tadaaa... here is something very very flashy.
Is there one subject you would never write about as an author?

- Yes about romance... happiness... and giving false hope... Romance - I never had like it... since the beginning... happy then sad..... and the question in the end is what does this author or actors want to put inside in our bodies?
... Sadness or Happiness??? ...

Happiness... if it existed I would write... but it fucking doesn't exist... you should check out
#CrimeTime... check out True Crime News... check out archives of dead people... suicides... even 400 000 people have suicided in one year + the most youngest person ever suicided was a girl 6 years old... so you see my point right?

False hope - Some people think that there is a chance to get out from some places... but the answer is "No"... sorry for ruinning your all dreams... that's who am I... a guy who is going to destroy you inside and outside.

How important are names to you in your books? Do you choose the names based on liking the way it sounds or the meaning?
Writing, is not a static process, how have you developed as a writer over the years?  


What tools do you feel are must-haves for writers?         

- To have an app or a program for taking notes... sometimes I find very useful the notes and they help me to improve my work or to start from them to write something interesting.

- Thoughts/Mind = This is important people sometimes should focus on all thought and to remove the thoughts which they think are useless and to leave what's useful.

- Be Alone - I find myself more creative when I am alone than being with somebody else... but still you can also be creative in both paths but in different ASPECTS

- To Avoid Repeation - That's a TIP!

- To Follow as much youtube channels as possible... to read books more and more and more... watch films more and more and watch series more and more.

What is the best piece of advice you ever received with regards to your writing?

- I don't have answer!

Getting your worked noticed is one of the hardest things for a writer to achieve, how have you tried to approach this subject?

- I just do stuff... you know!
...




To many writers, the characters they write become like children, who is your favourite child, and who is your least  favourite to write for and why?

- I don't have answer!

What piece of your own work are you most proud of?

- I am proud that I told my stories so everyone could see that he isn't the only person with such story also and spending time with different people which helped me to analysis the world
And are there any that you would like to forget about?

- MORE SPECIFIC?

For those who haven’t read any of your books, which of your  books do you think best represents your work and why?

- If you are into me... as who am I... what I like to read... what I have read... watched... you can go and check out the series

- The Life Of One Kid

... If you are into horror

Deeper Level is a nice choice... but it's kinda mind fuck!


Reddit Collection... is more easy to be swallowed





Do you have a favorite line or passage from your work, and would you like to share it with us?

- You are too dumb to think about possiblities when you are on the edge... you are on one fucking rope there... That's life one rope... endless from both sides... Mirror.. that's just an illusion life has never been a mirror that's the problem, you just put that just to feel like a scientist, but you ain't fucking scientist.

Songs... most of them are repeation of the same over and over AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER... (AIN"T SMART)
Can you tell us about your last book, and can you tell us about what you are working on next?


I am not still sure what next to be... a Deeper Level story or Reddit Collection... still thinking about deeper level... I have a lot of stories to telll as for Reddit Collection ... not sure do I have or I don't have stories collected.


If you could erase one horror cliché what would be your choice?

- If the cliché was one... okay... but they are too many!?!?! THEY ARE FUCKING TOO MANY! The moment when the parents don't understand each horror work... movie... parents more times don't understand as second I could put going inside to investigate even don't givin fuck what people say and then comes the question if... people won't listen to this people... what's the whole idea of this characters to exist!?

What was the last great book you read, and what was the last book that disappointed you?

- The last best book which I read was


Hostage

by Robert Crais

- The work was breath taking!

And the last book which disappointed me... was


The Little Vampire

by Angela Sommer-Bodenburg

- Horrible work... noone should read such shit like this one.
What's the one question you wish you would get asked but never do?  And what would be the answer?




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар