вторник, 27 юни 2017 г.

N1

I know what to say,
I know what to ask,
I know what to answer,
I know how is going to go,
I know where is going to happen,
I know that I have one more chance.


Notta  really on the contract,
PEOPLE NOWAADAYS SLEEP
DON"T GO OUTSIDE

TO SPEAK AND PLAY
SO EARLY
...

The big problem is that
The formation of the issue by so much dissociation is so
damn hard.


Lazy and bored,
Crazy and Baizy,
Sneezy and Snoozy.


....
Probably watching somebody... or staring somebody has never been a
symptom of wanting to talk with this person, it could be just a normal re-action, after beeing
so much bored ....


YOU JUST START TO stare at random people... just to fulfill your desires... whatever they are.

.....


I won't play with the dirt, as my mother has told me to don't
play there...


....


DO NOT PLAY WITH THE FIRE,
YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WITH WHO YOU ARE DEALING...


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар