вторник, 27 юни 2017 г.

ScarJA

I should call it


"SCARE"

but I decided

to call it


"SCARJA", 

mainly because... I have free will.



But that's illusion,
isn't it?

...


Nothing is free and 
wills and freedom?



...
WELLS AND DWELLS
...

Everything around what I listen
get's screw up at least once,
if you get lucky twice,
tripple....


...
Quadra Kill
...


But let's be more brainish
creatures, to don't be some
lazy fuckers, but brainers and my
question is now.

IS THERE THING LIKE A FREE WILL?


...

She is staring at me, I see her.... I do the same,
it's so strange, but love isn't it strange?
...


I am not in the mood to move,
I have never desired to be so much sinister as now,
I have never desired to become a taugh kiddo,
I have never desired to spoil my mind,

...
As I use now to do,
sometimes I  don't have space in my mind for extra information and what do I
do?



I go and add more and more and more material why?
...

That's the question which now this reference is trying to ask you.


JUST YOU,
NOBODY ELSE.



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар