понеделник, 4 декември 2017 г.

MenDer

Part 1


Me: I hate the whole thing of purpose
FaS: Your question cannot be really defined in further do.
Me: Killing is what's going to safe me from becoming poor.
FaS: I am Wrong..! But by itself talking you are talking about suicide.
Me: I hear voices
FaS: That's the define line which make you crazy from not being crazy.


Part 2


Me: Self-reichesnest is what I really need
FaS: You can't really define human needs
Me: whatever
FaS: No need to be so short, dead isn't comming to collect you.
Me: How do you see dead?
FaS: The Collector
Me: Are you a robot?
FaS: Define the whole concept of being = robot (is it a demon )
Me: It's wires not flesh.
FaS: Whatever…!
Trying to communicate with you fails all
Ends



Part 3

Van: What you wish is a desire?
Gong: Your whole POV is wrong
Van: NOT IT'S NOT DESIRE IS WHAT OVERTAKES REASON
Gong: No Prosperity NORRR engagements

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар