неделя, 22 септември 2019 г.

Comedy: Atheist

By DeYtH Banger


Hello and I am atheist... I do not like God... he sucks men. Oh men god... pray to whatever you believe...

When I fuck... I am like a torpedo!
What's with the reaction channels... fuck you guys... I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR REACTIONS!

Killers... oh god killers... fucking killers they are people who just don't have any plans .. that's why they schedule killing serious people...

As the wisdom goes "I want more from us"

Comedy:

- Bringing up material with question... stop that... bad move you FUCKING TWAT

- Asking question "How are you?"... ugh... ughh you suck... they ask it not because they care... they just do it.

- Most comedians awful and jealous

- Today people who are here the people least have what to say

- Bad day?
Bad night?

Oh fuck you men... you suck... okay... zip it up drink it up and stop doing comedy.


- I went to watch comedy clinic... I am full on suicide... I WANT TO KILL MYSELF UP...
I AM TOTAL SUICIDE SQUAD

- Horror movies?
The lies on open mics

Worst night?
It sucks


OKAY MEN... I THE IDEA OF YOUR PAID SHOWS EGO BOOSTER... BUT STOP FUCKING AROUND... YOU ARE NOT FUNNY


I am typical class A dysfunctional... unique and definetly want to kill myself.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар