вторник, 26 ноември 2019 г.

Comedy: Oh What?

By DeYtH Banger



What's that... AA Convention... speakers meetings .. praying... not to jerk off...
What are those whinny faggots are trying to implement...

GROW THE FUCK UP



I hate tv show... "I am dying up here".. it goes as far as masturbation…... masturbation... sex... brutal sex... crazy sex
Oh whoa ... this shit is just too much


SKIP... SKIP... SKIP

Prostitutes use social cognitive manipulation...
Energy drinks are fucking substance for shutdowning my brain...
Too much life problens
Too explicit life...

IT'S TO SHUT IT UP



A lot of people ask ne how do I get my material and do my material...

It's easy shit... what I do here... now and then... that's what I do there

FUCK THIS PLACE
FUCK THAT
FUCK THIS FUCKING WORLD

AND I NEVER GO TO FAR
I JUST GO FUCKING NEXT LEVEL



Start looking backward... the more you do this acitivity more you start to realize... what a fucking idiot you are.
We live in society in which wifi... is much much more easy to get than any other substance for survival...
Food... water

Religion and spirtuality are the junk food out of the mac donalds
You just this shitty dose you don't need it
You are presumptuous basic a bitch...
And the difference started from this point
Girls get extensions... men get playstation



LIFE SUCKS AFTER ALL
Life is no fair use
Some people say I go too far... I am edgy... brutal... but okay... go kill yourself...
Here is more to it!

Great thing ... about life... a fucking... fact...
Nobody gets alive out of it.
I do not steal... lines or labels .. you are thy master if it.
Self-Love?
What type of maligment self-bullshity idea is this?
I am confident?
So guess what I am not... your mom...
This pathetic little bitch



There is chocololate with fruits... there is chocolate with nuts...
Stop fucking around... fuckers...
Nuts are not for chocolate...

Hey holy glory... fuckers black friday isn't a a cheap day... it's not a day where you pay less and get more... it's strategy which just another lie marketing folks imply on us.

Oh wait... oh fuck wait... I am getting something...
I am getting message from God
From Jesus
Oh wait guys... I am getting something...

OH YOU FUCKING DELUDED FAGGOTS GROW THE FUCK UP... STOP ACTING OUT CHILDISH

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар