вторник, 26 ноември 2019 г.

Comedy: Try At Least Kill

By DeYtH Banger

Try fucking to kill somebody or kill yourself...
We are talking about spirtual grow... spirtual enlightenment...
Once you have up the whole fucking idea of being in this fucked up animal body... you are ready to live.


Recently I was invited to a open mic...
But rules were... too much for me...



SOMEBODY TO DO NOT GET OFFENDED I AM SUPPOSSED TO CLEAN UP MY ACT... MATERIAL...

YOU FUCKING WHINNY FUCKERS
"AGREE AND GETTING OFFENDED"



Is the new movement... peole tolerate... being a bitch... guess.. what
Grow the fuck up and stop being a bitch...
I DO NOT TOLERATE THAT SHIT

MY MOM HAS TURN ON HER AIRMIDE ON HER PHONE
SADLY ENOUGH
THE CONTENT ON HER PHONE
+18




The new kids... generation go with short words and code shit...
Whoa... I AM GOING SO FUCKING EXPIRED

Most podcast shit online is total B.S.
Your mom... being as a parent she is a total life sucker.
One guy told me "Be careful with crossing the road..."

MY RENSPOSE AS FOR NOW

MAN START WATCHING YOUR BUSINESS...
BEING CAREFUL IS FOR
- HAPPY PEOPLE
AND
- PLANNING TO LIVE LONGER




I am neither one of those above!
I hate gays... I am homophobic... I do not experience fear from faggots...
I don't read, red pill... Because I am going to start to hate massively women.
Oh whos... what a fucking goal...
Get drunk and start being a freak

Life is with funeral... dead notification.
Hey faggots... your word... your opinion... I DO NOT CARE...
OKAY?
I do not care

Stastistically looking... from stats points... I have friends... which means I better than you. I go out often and I am around a lot of people, which society stand point I am better than you.




Sleep... I DO NOT NEED IT
IT'S WASTE OF TIME
YOU NEED IT YOU SILLY PITFALL FAGGOTS



Most comedians go too far... just fucking too far...my problem... I JUST GO ON THE FUCKING NEXT LEVEL
Oh mrn we are starting to ourselfs... seriously... oh whoa!

News do not want to make you feel good... and enjoy your body... they market distance and desparation.
If you continue to watch... nothing more than degenerated mind with come out as a product.
Beating up somebody... it's a product of insecurity.

Once... recently fucking guy... got offended... for being honest...
Oh... whoa... what a fucking jerk?

I am not your friends - Which lie as usual
Your mom - Which fulfills you with illusions sbout your life...



I AM THE HOLY FUCKING TRUTH
SHE IS FAT
THAT'S A FACT... BUT THE MAIN POINT... WAS NOT BEING FAT... BUT FOR "ME WANTING TO FUCK"... SOME MUCH... MUCH MORE FATTER?
DIE FATSO



Most of my act is shitty... like your mom... like your fucking girlfriend.
Just think about it...
Most people kill themselves out of pleasure... most peope kill others... out of pleasure...


DID YOUR FUCKING MOM CREATED
DEAR... PATHETIC

If Hitler gets set up as a believer... he goes in heaven...
Guess what jews got kill and hitler is going to heaven

Different religion?
Guess what you go to hell.
It's a devil... what you follow is the devils tail
You deserve to die

Hahaha god is mathematician... Adam and Eve micro biologists.




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар