четвъртък, 3 август 2017 г.

LFG

Day 1


- Stories are what shaping my mind. It's what digs holes in my brain and creates by each day paranoia.

I have read 500 Books and now books make me feel insane… I always the insider of all stories.


1: I do actions which are shouldn't do

Day 2

- Great to say what's happening in my life… people are seeing me as female… but the truth is that.



I am nor, female

….


Nor, Male




So what am I?


Day 3

- ITTTTTT FUCKING KILLS ME ZEROES ALL CREATIVITY WHICH HAS BEEN EVER GATHERED. IT GOES TO ZERO…



….

IT RUINS MY MEMORY



AND WHAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF DAY COUNTING IN CASE WEEEEEE3 CAN't recall what
We have been doing after 3 years day 1 January

….


2: Reps is dead… that's why your head we be pushed beyond it's limits. As for me… I am very sociable person, I walk in the forest alone and go throw dark thoughts.

Day 4


I did panic, I got confused, but this is normal response. Right, Diary?


3: He just didn't liked the way I was doing all this exercises… It was in a wrong way - That's what he said… But it didn't felt very welcomy…. - I am speechless.


Day 5


I just slap my mom…

….

I bashed her head against the wall…

I just needed to relapse… that's how I do it. She thought that I paniac =… this is how normal people after bad action respond…. But me… BUT ME… I JUST FELT NOTHING…


Just a desire TRY IT AGAIN


TIME IS TICKING
WORDS CAN'T MAKE NOR, EVER IMAGes which can be comprehend





4: I was just going..  like… I can't deal with 40 Kilos… so I moved to 35… then 30… 20… just going to a level in which I can handle.

5: Should I say… are we officially friends?



Colours are colours… but people are more than purple and yellow.


6: Shhhh, THIS IS GOING TO BE OUR OWN PRIVATE SECRET… BE SILENT!


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар