събота, 5 август 2017 г.

Speedy (Part 2)

I stay in the Fitness 2



3 Hours.. .


If I have lyrics = What to say.. .
Why not to stay?



This is the part in which you say


"YAY"

"YAY"


"YAY"



"YAY"


"YAY"

In my opinion fuck all this sylables…





But buckle up!


….


Why "You" are staring me…


You fucking freak,

Oh the long rider got tired…


….



Come on




Come on


Soldier…


Continue!




…..

Continue





Continue



….

P.S. - This guy in the same time is silent and looking at me. What Tha Fack!?




Life is a hazard…

Babbling


Wable..



Facts

And Waffles, don't try to distract me with shitty questions and opinion. If you have something good… really a good one… then let's talk.



Shitty fucks like you… I meet… Everyday

A: What else

B: Don'T know



B: Whatever

B: (Having symptoms of anger… getting very AGRESSIVE.. .)

B: Wow


B: Lol

B: WTF


 …


B - Have got a behavior which doesn't match any category of intelligence.


B-568_98 - Dies...



B - Is stupid




DsD - That's the deaction of all actions…




All people sound cool on comercials.. .and TV Series.. . FILMS… BUT ONCE YOU MEET THE REAL BIG DEALS THEY AREN'T REALLY AS BIG AS THEY SAY…





SESSION 1…

OH… COOL…

NO BOTHER… I AM JUST TAKING A BREAK… GOT THAT?


….

The idea here is to lift heavy weights, no bother to ask me any type of question. We are stI'll ha've a session and one more hour has left… even mlre


Time: 21:08…


Here up to 22:50


….




Tomorrow the fitness is striking with a new routine.


….

Just for 2 days





Then we are back on track…




The End

Now is my turn, let me pick the last word for this shitty fuck work. The final judge was made by me upon a work written by me.


You see dancing as logic,
As for me there isn't any logic than
Some kinda sick try to do something
And this something to end up in category.


A: It makes me feel better (They)


B: Nope, it doesn't make you feel better. (Me)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар