събота, 26 август 2017 г.

Writer 3

Which is that there beautie, of couRse not you. I even don't know ya, but look my following up lines. I am talking to you in the same manner as I talk to my friends.


P.S.: Sadly I do not have any friends….

By declining now you gonna decline and later…


….


Never put it for later
…


Do it now and that's all


….

Impeerior and Varietity… Vigmurity and kid yanks.


…

Life is terrible material nothing is for RL. YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DON'T TRY TO PUT YOURSELF NEXT TO ME.


You are not like me.


- I am special

- I am different


Let's got give you the chance to have hope in me and my own actions. I don't think that I am the best human choice, now is the time and the moment in which the internet is slow and the best way to make from such a "Zero Day" is by writting.


YOU 'EVER LISTEN

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар