сряда, 1 август 2018 г.

Comedy: Always Caring

by DeYtH Banger

And words aren't enough... probably already repeating myself
but repeating is the same fuck as you. I have been learning for a long time
dating advice  like how to touch a girl, when to touch it... what to say it, when to say it... how to go there... fundaments of social dynamics learning and out there... there is ton of material you can spend your whole life on learning it and again it won't be enough.


Come on let's go releastic.... there are stuff which people like me who have been before few years with going with moral rules... haven't adapted and now this material in hand it's needed to be adapted.dd
...

But why people care so much?
I care, they care... we all give a fuck!


So the storie goes this guy doesn't have 20$.. and if he doesn't he won't give you tweny... he won't come and say "I don't have 20$...." he will go like... not giving it and continuing asking you do you want something else?

Or in my case giving 5$... and a girl don't returing me 0.30$ which was how much she should give me... she said to me "We don't have money to return..." - or do you mean... our policy is that we don't return money!?

This is whole different hell of a fuck,
So one guy comes... and he starts talking about physics and then in the end he asks is it
cool... 


LETTTTTTTTT ME FUCKING TELL,... YOU ... NOT IT DOESN'T MAKE INTERESTED AND IF YOU USE THIS TO A GIRL SHE IS GOING TO BE BORED AS FUCK... IS IT THIS THE IDEA OF YOUR PRODUCT MAKING ALL CLIENTS BORED?


...

Being bored is how life goes... but let's see what happens with phones

...

Always making a hangout or meet up with somebody then it comes the time and he or she says...

"I have meet up with somebody else."

"I can't..."
"Let's do it other day..."

or even they won't answer their phones... come on... how do you deal with this fucked up pressure this isn't a game... but real world.

And this fucked up world drives me crazy, you can't say one thing and then go with the other thing... I ask a guy how to close a girl... which means how to get her phone or contacts one guy tells me... that their aren't any specifics.. (Which is a bullshit story)... then comes the other guy and saying


RSD, doesn't give you fundaments... aand I have told you that ton of times...


OKAY YOU SON OF A BIATCHES.... YOU HAVE TOLD US TON OF TIMES... AND HOW THE FUCK I HAVEN'T HEARD THAT?... hERE IS THE THING... YOU ARE FUCKING BLUFFING YOU ARE USING THE OLD TRICK FROM THE OLD BOOK... YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE... AND YOU + MISTER NO SPECIFICS... HOW THE FUCK THERE AREN'T ANY SPECIFICS AND IT'S PART OF NOT GETTING MY PIC... COME ON... ONCE I DIDN'T CLOSE BECAUSE NOBODY SUGGESTED THAT IDEA... THEN NOW I TRY TO CLOSE AND THEY FLAKE... COME ON... HOW AM I DOING A GREAT DAY TO SOME ONE... WHEN IN THE END MY ASS BEATEN UP?

cOME ON... SOMEBODY'S DAY WENT GREAT AND MY DAY WENT UP... ON THE BACK OF A BUILDING 4 GUYS BEATING ME UP... - TRUE STORY AS A FUCK



AND THERE AREN'T ANY SPECIFICS!



....


Black shaded biatch... aka  Nigga... he comes and start telling to me that with being nice I am going to succeed.... oh come on... I have been nice for a long time... and I didn't went very far.

1) First I was famous with my moves in school... so when I talk to a girl and if I fail all the school knew about my fail (Or let's say that class and few more classes)

2) I was polite, nice... (Nothing really did happen)


...

ANd now your are saying me... to forget what I have learn and go with


- Can we be friends? (THIS IS NEEDY SHIT...  showing that you don't have abudance)
- Can you give me your phone number? (Wanting validation... from her)
- Can I fuck you? (Not grown up move)
- Why you are not nice... I am nice with you!? (Doing something and expecting something back... needy shit...)


and then he tells me

Tell her,

- She is beautiful
- She is sexy
- She is awesome
- She is cool
...

And this deformed charcoal is saying me to say to people such easy shit... so in other words...

he saying

"Stop listening and learning that shit... it's bad stuff go and play with this which I gave you... it's not hard at all..."

So please listen... I was funny I joked about Jesus... I joked about religion ... I manipulated some jokes in to my manner so in the end all of us to throw a laugh... and I went nowhere... fucking nowhere...





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар