понеделник, 13 август 2018 г.

Comedy: The best Line

Have you ever played... basketball?
How tall are you?

Why you don't play basketball?
How long are your legs?
...



OH GOD Is this the best line you got... a girl to ask me that or a male figure to ask me that... oh YOU FUCKING FUCKERS... YOU BROKE THE TOYS AND NOW YOU FEEL GUILTY.


AND LET'S GO TO PAST EVENTS... DID YOU REALLY GOT ME WITH THAT LINE?


It's fucked up that one good looking person of bad looking person.. .starts with such stupid line.. and what's next?... HAVE YOU EVER SUCK A COCK?... hAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO SUCK YOUR COCK?  hAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT TO TAKE BASKETBALL AS PROFFESIONAL CAREEER?



This is not nice... not expressing yourself is going to slowly kill yourself... what last you need is to kill yourself by toxicity... come on... you got a negative emotion and you don't share it?... You got one emotion keep it down... a asecond one... a third one... a FOUUURTH LINER BULLET AND IN THE END!?


USIng alcohol and thinking that you know a lot of stuff... I DON'T THINK I AM ALPHA MALE... I DON'T THINK I AM BETA... I AM JUST... I AM... JUST ME... ME IS ME... THAT'S ONE.... NO NEED OF OPENER LINER (DON'T BE OFFENSIVE..)


...


I GONNA GET OFFENSSIVE... AND I GONNA KILL PEOPLE WITH MY THOUGHTS... AND LET THE FLOW TO FLOWWWWWWWWW
....



...



I WILL SAY WHAT I FEEL AND EXPRESS WHAT I WANT

...


The problem is todays nation... is that they aren't read for the harsh truth as for me!?


....


I AM READY.. .YOU ASSHOLE... THROW ANOTHER BULLET YOU SLIPLESS AND SICKLESS FUCKER....

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар