неделя, 26 август 2018 г.

Now

by DeYtH Banger



Life is a lost hope... you now bother around thousand of diversities and choices. You after 10 years you just don't know where to go.

This now is what's bothering my mind, I have been around reading for "How to get social"... and the topics got greater and greater from PUA's up to Depression Epidemics to Supressing sexual thoughts and even more deeper...



TO BE HONEST THIS IS MY SHIT... THAT'S WHAT I LIKE... THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO BE AROUND... IT'S GOING TO TAKE ME FEW YEARS TO GO OVER THIS PILE OF SHIT... 

Everyone knows me like the guy with no-limits or even the guy who goes deeper level. But still let's stop, let's  stop!

...

What will happen if I tell you the next days you gonna spend in home and reading my books and even not going out and socializing?




- This hurts... but in the end of the day we think social media and the news on TV are great pleasure, but guess again... who is pulling the strings of your dolls?

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар