вторник, 31 юли 2018 г.

Comedy: Life Sucks and Nobody Tells You That

by DeYtH Banger


Did somebody yesterday or today... came and said to you life sucks and all your expectations are going to get underground.... Below 15 meters of soil... down there... that's life how it gets in you in the end... you get in below 15 meter in a coffin.

And the most ironic thing is that people celebrate this day by crying and saying things like

- I am sorry wasn't there for you...
- How could this happen...
- Life could be better... you and me we know it very well...
- You are a grown up man... you didn't needed to go so far...


All people wanking... and wanting... and needing you... and crying and acting like a biatch.
After all it didn't went their way... if it doesn't go their way... this is a reason to make them angrier...

But the best thing is when you die... this is a celebration... in which you are invited and your body exposed and no any type of signals are needed... - How cool is this?


...


The song could go and on and on and on... the same is for life... suicide is the best choice you got now in your pocket... people tell to other people to play with all their cards and why not now they don't play and with the last card which they got, it's something like a





Ace... but down and up it's written 

"Die you BIATCH"


- So here is the thing which I have learn from life... 

Life can beat you up
Life can fuck you up
Life can screw you up
Life can make you feel miserable
...

But if life says you that


...

Buckle up and do what's needed after all this is going to be your prom night... did you had such celebration in life?...

Yes


OR

NO?



Look my comedy is horrific... I write something and then I put it in horror... because it's gets in horrific levels....


This fucking assholes could go with... (About you):

- He made the right decision... (P.S. - We both know that this isn't true.. .you don't think the same thing as what you are saying...)

- He is a fucking asshole... (Note: I fucking love this compliment... another example of ruining my day... do you know that I hear you and see you?... Or if this is not true... the bible is fucking wrong and the last thing which I want to add... lies end up in making Jesus sucking my dick...)

(Note: After all... I am non religious person and I can say all type of shit and I don't need to get punished... life is a hell... another blow of offer won't be bad idea as for now...)

- Hey... wake up... son... I am sorry... I am sorry... please wake up.... Wake up son... (....and now is my turn once... having the chance to ignore you wake up and sorry's... I am very tired from that crap... don't ask yourself why I am here... it was the best investment I have ever done...)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар