вторник, 17 юли 2018 г.

Suicide

by DeYtH Banger




I know the weather is great nobody deserve today, but I feel worthless... 
why am I alive?
I don't want to tell anymore stories about myself... 
I sick of this shit... 
One more story just I am going to tell the writting isn't for me... 
I feel like a shit telling people to know how a person like me feels...
 And all arrogant people are going to die.. 
First the junkies then the sedative people and the spree continues and let me ask you a question..:

- Do you feel worthless?
- Do you want to die?
- Do you want to kill yourself?
- Do you want death to take your soul?
- Do you feel like shit?
- Do you like the person who you have become?


...

O-o-O
         O-o-O
                   O-o-O
                              O-o-O
                                        O-o-O
                                                 O-o-O
                                                          O-o-O
                                                                      O-o-O
                                                                                  O-o-O
                                                                                             O-o-O
                                                                                                              O-o-O
                                                                                                                               O-o-O



If it's about me... but let's be honest I am not a selfish type of person... 
But this whole story is all about me...
 If you want a story about yourself..... go home and write few as for me...
 I am sick of fixing people's day and creating improvement in people's life and one moment it strikes right in the guts... 
Because a clown like me has a heart and one moment it just hurts too much... 
This here story isn't for people who feel that day is lost,
 If you feel your day is lost come and blow my balls at least doing that 
One person in the roll is going to be satisfied and do you know who is he?

It's me....!








Most people get in the place in which I am with sedatives and drugs... but in me.. . it's totally adaptable... 

I like seeing drunk teenagers who are thinking that one day their life is going to be awesome. 

(Note: Probably sometimes ruining somebody's day makes me great... 
I feel like I have ruined now few days which sounds awesome... look it's on a row... it's not on numbers...)


When people feel worst about themselfs it's like a drug for me...
People see them as a shit and me as awesome and the trick continues making people to do what 

I want... sounds funny but one moment 
I am going to pull and your strings 
I am fucking genius...


So here is the thing... 
I am carefree mother fucka and don't get attached to anything my dad is death
 I throw a laugh and continue... 
My life is getting worst I am throwing a laugh... 
and I am going on and going on... laughing is a real sedative... 
I am not a genius my words are just normal like yours... 
This story isn't going to be long... 
This here is massive attack from thoughts
That's how it looks like whitout being a biatch and braging about it... 
About what's worse and what's good in this work.



I can't attach to people... because attachment hurts... it fucking hurts
you don't need to be me to understand it my mother isn't my mother she is Patricia... I call her by name
it's less investment and
It's less giving a fuck... so one da y
if she throws out the shit... I will be okay with it
But I am sick fuck and call her like others

- Mom... mom... mom... mom.... 
- Mom... mom... mom... mom.... 
- Mom... mom... mom... mom.... 
- Mom... mom... mom... mom....
 - Mom... mom... mom... mom....
 - Mom... mom... mom... mom.... 
- Mom... mom... mom... mom.... 
- Mom... mom... mom... mom.... 
- Mom... mom... mom... mom.... 
Mom... mom... mom... mom.... 
- Mom... mom... mom... mom.... 
- Mom... mom... mom... mom.... 
- Mom... mom... mom... mom.... 
- Mom... mom... mom... mom.... 
- Mom... mom... mom... mom.... 

- Mom... mom... mom... mom.... - Mom... mom... mom... mom.... - Mom... mom... mom... mom.... - Mom... mom... mom... mom.... - Mom... mom... mom... mom.... - Mom... mom... mom... mom.... - Mom... mom... mom... mom.... - Mom... mom... mom... mom.... - Mom... mom... mom... mom.... - Mom... mom... mom... mom.... 




or something like



- Dad... dad... dad... dad.....
- Dad... dad... dad... dad.....
- Dad... dad... dad... dad.....

- Dad... dad... dad... dad.....
- Dad... dad... dad... dad.....

- Dad... dad... dad... dad.....

- Dad... dad... dad... dad.....
- Dad... dad... dad... dad.....
- Dad... dad... dad... dad.....
- Dad... dad... dad... dad.....
- Dad... dad... dad... dad.....
- Dad... dad... dad... dad.....
- Dad... dad... dad... dad.....
- Dad... dad... dad... dad.....
- Dad... dad... dad... dad.....
- Dad... dad... dad... dad.....
- Dad... dad... dad... dad.....


or


- Grandfather... grandfather... grandfather... grandfather
- Grandfather... grandfather... grandfather... grandfather
- Grandfather... grandfather... grandfather... grandfather
- Grandfather... grandfather... grandfather... grandfather
- Grandfather... grandfather... grandfather... grandfather
- Grandfather... grandfather... grandfather... grandfather
- Grandfather... grandfather... grandfather... grandfather
- Grandfather... grandfather... grandfather... grandfather
- Grandfather... grandfather... grandfather... grandfather
- Grandfather... grandfather... grandfather... grandfather
- Grandfather... grandfather... grandfather... grandfather
- Grandfather... grandfather... grandfather... grandfather
- Grandfather... grandfather... grandfather... grandfather
- Grandfather... grandfather... grandfather... grandfather
- Grandfather... grandfather... grandfather... grandfather
- Grandfather... grandfather... grandfather... grandfather



- This here is an attachment... once you have that... it's like a sedative losing that result costs too much... I mean That's why most people don't attach to me... I am too sociable and attachable person once I'm in your life I can really mindfuck you... that's the word which I use when somebody's mind
get's controlled by me...

So my day is getting worser... now explaning manipulation... next level probably will be strangulation... life is all about savage playing chess.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар