събота, 7 юли 2018 г.

Life Is Boring

This story isn't one of those boring stories which you while you surf on the social media or in the web you gonna find this story is what life is all about.

...

So School has passed... I am not anymore a student... I am 19 years old kid... 

School has never been a good place for me... always getting annoyed by different people... always there is a big deal guy and always... I am somewhere in the middle of all this shit... BUt let's be honest life was easy... or ironicaly kinda easy... because after all I had something in my day going and kinda free... now I am not sure what to put in my time where should I go... should I be more outgoing person?



Or just be the sad little kid which nobody likes to chat or talk with him...

It's little bit scary 2 months have passed... now 3 is starting and I am bored...

I have been around pick up material for 2 years... 


Almost two.. I am new into that shit... and there is so much things


The way you say it... what to say... how to be funny!?
How to get phone numbers, you should always close!?

...

So much details and information... if you are newbie... not like me but like others you gonna be socially fucked up... as for me... I am around such data for a long time... and I am starting to connect the dots...




And this is my life... all about connecting dots... it even not interesting if you are living my life you gonna hate it... there is slash or bashing somebody on the law and saying to him give me your money... this is very typical for school but here in this here game...


I have been around movies, TV Series, Reality Shows, Books... if we talk about movies... I have watched around 500 movies... for  19 years ... this is the sum, tv series around 45 probably... but if we are talking about series which I follow up... not about series which I watch sometimes...

Reality Shows, Larry King is a cool guy with a great show you have plenty of what to learn from him...

books around 800 probably this year I am going to make... which means in the sum of all my years i have read 800 books and wanting to read 400 books and the numbers go and go and go and go.


This life is little outlandinsh nothing interesting really going... I am like a guy who knows everything in theory... I know facts... I read books... I know stuff about statics... but this life which I am living everyday needs improvement... if I don't improve my life... I am living below average... if I improve it... it's extraordinary... so how fucked up is that?



To be honest...  I hate this life... lets grab one knife... and slit the throat up to the chase... blood is going to flush out... but this is blood of freedom... at least I am not going to be canabalistic person with manner of eating flesh.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар