понеделник, 1 май 2017 г.

Chapter 0 Ground - Nonsense At All 5

As first I need air
AIR
I need
FUCKING AIR
...

I can't breath and that's merely a fact.



Mom


Mom is comming, that's the truth... it's 17:05... even 09 and she has
already finished work... she is from 7-8:00 up to 17:00 pm work...
...

She will come and hell of a lot of problems are going to come
...

Already one problem happen and she will
be extremely mad because of thing which my grand-pa
Did..


He...Whom


...He whom suffers will be safed
He whom die... will go with tho...

....

...Okay... Non-sense... I am talking... I am really talking non sense

... but I damn like this words... probably my memory is going to live here forever and ever
as you read it... I get born again and again... with the same thoughts...


Here is THe Place


The Truth is that here is the place where... we can see each other without limits
... limits here don't exist... we can talk about everyone and everything.

I like to listen to somebody's story... I like to to listen to piano
music while everything is happening. I don't have friends and that's the truth, I don't blame
anyone... I just blame myself... for being very very shy...

(Notes: He said that he is clever 20 000 Words in minute he reads... + 197 IQ and now he is playing so low???....  I am talking about Dr. Spencer Reid  and you are real nuts!



Analyze

Okay... I don't get where I am... what's happening... and why some people which we know are missing from the image?... I am talking about Criminal Minds... I don't see the people which in 4-5 season can already be saw... what's happening!?

Probably I should have patience and to stop asking stupid questions... I am starting to behave as some kinda idiot,... which is a false image.
I hate people to get the false images... with staying with dumb people a lot of... you just start becoming like them... 



Religious

Yeah, I am religious

(Note: Am I wrong or this case we already we have met in Bones series and even and Castle series?
... The Crime TV Shows - But still it's not a show... but series and the crime ones.)

"I hate black cats to meet on the way and to be 
in front of me... it sounds like a bad luck."

"If they are behind me... ain't bad luck so far, right?"

...

"You are a person of my studies

...

I want to study you...

I buy books
I read books
I listen stories
I watch movies
  series
documentaries
TV-Shows..."

"...The reason is to get the image for who in reality you are?..."


"...I have a some kinda image for you... it's ain't good and it's very confusing one
... I need knowledge to apply and with more time I can tell ya who you are..."

"... I told you the truth... I used my Grand-Ma Jokers (More likely Tricks)... and what did happen...
was I just made you mad and angry that's why you started try to hurt somehow without a bruise... touch me without even evidence of "YOU HAVE TOUCHED ME..."

"... People  like you fascinate me...."

"... I like your way of thinking... I like the way you do stuff... but still
science says that people like me... can't have relationships or friendship... I am example of a odd person
with odd Qualities BUT STILL I AIN'T GOOD FOR YA..."

"... I just can't stop myself from  looking you and analysing each of your moves... I get impressed from the way you just do... do... do!?"

Judge

Come and judge me....
Come and read this and tell me what you think
...

Tell me  what you think after I say... for 

EXAMPLE

"
I have found out, what's the problem and Why do I get rejected?
….

It's because of my face… so I GRABBED A KNIFE AND SLOWLY REMOVE IT, LIKE A BANANA PEELING."


Lee Child

"Catch me If YOu Can"
... the same irony you should find and here.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар