неделя, 7 май 2017 г.

Non-Sense At All

First it should be the question why am I even writting this?

Come On... strangely enough I feel strabye pretty suffosticated.


(Is there such word?)

  - But still it's great that I am me... and me I can't get with relationships.... or friendships.


RelationShips/Friendships


  - Sorry to ruin people's fantasies but sometimes the line after all is one... and in both paths you can be rejected the same way.

It sounds like the worst nightmare which you can be capable of havinf, but sadly that's the truth.

(NOTE: I WISHED AND DREAMED TO BE LIKE SHERLOCK FROM ELEMENTARY, LIKE  ADRIAN MONK FROM THE SERIES MONK, LIKE DOCTOR HOUSE FROM THE SERIES M.D. HOUSE... AND YEAH I BECAME LIKE THEM... NON-HUMAN BEINGS)


Vivid images aren't nothing more than images which remain impossible, as you more clear see the images... as more you start expect much greater stuff.


Today!


Today nothing more than a day which I am fucked up as hell, life is a biatch you either get fucked or you either fuck life.


Today!


It's going to end as all days end... that it happen... it doesn't matter.


Was it because of lies or Not?

Was it with lies or Not?

Was it because with me she ain't gonna get good ratings either likes... either good comments, since when do we give fuck about society?

Please, please geezers tell me!


Life 

Life is build on pressure
Nothing has ever been safe
Sorry but one day the whole connection should end

...

THe deal was a deal and you fucking ruin
the whole idea
...

But this has never answered the question why you are so mad at me?
...

Why so?
Come on!?

Why?

Come on... I didn't ate your breakfast, I wasn't bad with you
I just wanted to fix the stuff...

That's why... I try to be nice
                                I try to be kind with ya
                      I try to do my best
                                           I am trying to follow friends tips
                                  I am trying to get stuff done

.........


Sorry, but this message ain't gonna be read by you... fucking perpetrator.

THE LAW IS LAW...

RULES ARE RULES

...


SO i AM GOING TO BE FUCKING CLEAR... I TRY MY BEST AND I GET
THAT?
,....

i JUST WANTED WE TO BE FRIENDS NOTHING ELSE...

...

I WASN'T ON THE WAY TO SHARE MY FETISHES AND Or orgasms or whatever you think!
...

pROBABLY I AM INSANE AND AIN'T SANE... BUT STILL


...

I LIKE BLOODY STUFF
i LIKE DEAD BODIES
i LIKE BLOOD
I LIKE PEOPLE TO GET CONFUSED
I LIKE DEAD BODIES AUTOPSIES

...

All and everything I enjoy... anger and hatred are my favourite motion equation of erection... action and equivalent.




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар