понеделник, 22 май 2017 г.

Review: Books of Blood, Volumes 4-6

Books of Blood, Volumes 4-6 Books of Blood, Volumes 4-6 by Clive Barker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"May 22, 2017 –
80.0% "But this doesn't mean that there were strikes which were going like 5 out of 5... as for raiting...

....

DECISION IN PRESSURE ARE DIFFICULT!"
May 22, 2017 –
80.0% "I haven't seen such story like these one....

...

IN MY LIFE...

as first these should be a reason why I am going to keep the raiting 5 out of 5... but still there were times in which I wanted to put one star down... like 4 out of 5..."
May 22, 2017 –
80.0% "It's a fucked up work.. ghost... paranormal... scratches...

...

Everything damn fucking creepy!"
May 22, 2017 –
25.0% "The movie talks too much... text has been spoken in volumes..."
May 22, 2017 –
25.0% "Clive Barker, this son of bitch fucking likes to play with people's minds... first playing with the scenes for example people making sex... then comes the moment in which PARANORMAL... PARANOIA... stikes... then... they just wake up... from a dream..

...

All and Everything is one fucking bad dream!"
May 22, 2017 –
5.0% "Ben Ten has been my favourite Animem series from very long time... I mean when I was 6-7 Years old... up to 10-11... I was watching it...

...

I just liked the idea of how it was build... you press your watch and you become some kinda alien... - Just a fucking Crazy Concept."
May 22, 2017 –
5.0% "There are two paths

....

You either read something which you know or something which you don't know... I choose something which I don't know... Candy Man something common like the cock-roach man from Ben Ten."
May 22, 2017 –
5.0% "It has been a while seens... I have been to a work by Clive Barker... the priovious was the candy man... kinda a typical story... already very common scenario.. .but this here work Books of Blood is whole new different level."
May 22, 2017 – Started Reading"


Note: What Fucks me up is Passages, paragraphs and everything around works by Clive Barker... first what can be saw is that as always he safes few cards in his back pockets...
...

He reveals the story little by little ... piece by piece... and sometimes can be detected that he makes a wrong move other... he suprises his readers.

...(P.S. - A Reminder for X-Files TV Series)

View all my reviews

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар