понеделник, 8 май 2017 г.

Non-Sense Enviroment 0.2.

I don't  know how to be
myself... I have guides and books...

but why am I seeking to read stuff which are so unknown?
...

SOme stuff are very mysterious..

I like the jokers... the pokers
...

I remember old school like the old days
...



Silence


Silence is great... but
that's the thing which I need to have
peace in my mind... piece and geeze.... 
...



GoodBye

It looks like see ya... later... nothing less nothing more
...

But this is how it sounds in Bulgarian
demeaner and manner... it all matter.

Sin and lin
lingers between all
....



Brother


Come on
Come on

...

They killed his brother and he is working for them?

...

So he doesn't have his brother as his brother
...

Why so lost connection?

THe connection is fucking lost?
...


Oh come on... who is now playing GOD IN GOTHAM?




Ignore

Ignore me 
on purpose
do it...

I said it
you did it
he bough it
...

You know the biatch
you know the drill
that's the gill
...


Chill
biatch

...

Biatch on purpose
...

Ignore me... that's alll... we are friends
we both know that
...

I am just practicing my American Accent, I know today is going to be
a waste of time... and that's a fact...


...

COme on
Come on

What Am I watching?

...

A Biatch?
...

Or a bet?

...

Because that girl is damn good... and nobody can say
iNVERSE

...

The question is what's really... really in fucking hell happening?
...


bECAUSE i don't get it
...

aND i REALLY WHAT SHOULD i DO
?


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар